3 When The Sun Goes Down
4 Fake Tales Of San Francisco
5 Dancefloor
6 Brianstorm
7 The Bad Thing
8 Mardy Bum
9 A Certain Romance
10 The View From The Afternoon

I included covers, b-sides and ep's plus demos.

The list has now been sent off to my brother

505 won, closely followed by A Certain Romance, Temptation came 3rd. Still Take You Home 4th and then Old Yellow Bricks. Love Machine came 10th. The debut had the most songs in Top 10.

Bad Thing, Mardy Bum, Seven, Bigger Boys And Stolen Sweethearts all just missed out.

I included covers, b-sides and ep's plus demos.

The list has now been sent off to my brother

505 won, closely followed by A Certain Romance, Temptation came 3rd. Still Take You Home 4th and then Old Yellow Bricks. Love Machine came 10th. The debut had the most songs in Top 10.

Bad Thing, Mardy Bum, Seven, Bigger Boys And Stolen Sweethearts all just missed out.

Would get in my top 3 I think, top tune, although so are a lot of em!! :biggrin:

Demo though, not the farcical b-side off Dancefloor. Worst AM song ever - there are 'horns' in it for god sake.

Dunno mate, the version I downloaded before the 1st album came out! Also the same version that they played at Reading last year. ;)

EDIT - yeah its the demo I have, no 'horns' in it. :icon_conf

Other top tune that was a demo I think, Waving Bye To The Train & The Bus, that would almost be number one, but its fookin hard work trying to make a top 10, keep thinking of other top tunes they have got!!

Last edited:
Dunno mate, the version I downloaded before the 1st album came out! Also the same version that they played at Reading last year. ;)

EDIT - yeah its the demo I have, no 'horns' in it. :icon_conf

Other top tune that was a demo I think, Waving Bye To The Train & The Bus, that would almost be number one, but its fookin hard work trying to make a top 10, keep thinking of other top tunes they have got!!

Cigarette Smoker the demo I was another good 'un and then they slowly it down for an EP and became a bit naff but the demo is good.

Cigarette Smoker the demo I was another good 'un and then they slowly it down for an EP and became a bit naff but the demo is good.

Yeah totally agree with that mate, they changed some of the lyrics. They got rid of the best 'line':

'....snorting some coke off her thigh!'

They did the same with Bigger Boys &... didn't they? I'm sure in one version it has the line:

'least he aint got a Nova or a Burberry hat!'

Again another class line that they got rid off!! :(

EDIT - and the same with Riot Van, on the demo, line was:

'Smoked a bong last nite and stole somebodies telephone....'

In fact the whole song is quite different. Riot Van would be in my top 10 BTW, if there was any space left!! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Just spent the last twenty minutes working out my top ten Nolan Sisters songs

Tough choice, but here goes:

1. I'm in the Mood for Dancing
2. Attention to Me
3. Spirit Body and Soul
4. Don't Make Waves
5. Gotta Pull Myself Together
6. Chemistry
7. Who's Gonna Rock You
8. Dragonfly
9. Sexy Music
10. Don't Love Me Too Hard

MHS text me earlier saying he had served Steff Oakes in Halfords, so I am sure that's all he has achieved today.:icon_lol:

Today, I have achieved greatness.

Today I got yet another hat trick

Layed a great big **** off lawn, and planned a garden pond...:icon_bigg

poked the current mrs mk and got pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714