What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I have achieved doing absolutely ****all except listening to music & stumbling around the net whilst appearing to be exceptionally busy.
I've really earnt my salary today.

I went to Burbage. I fed some cats. I came back home. I went to Barwell tip. I came back home again.

Life doesn't get any better than this.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: You gadabout. :icon_bigg

Went work, came home, opened post, took washing out machine, found phone I thoguht I'd lost IN machine(it's deaded-story of my life)got ready to go game, decided I couldn't be bothered.
Reaslised my life is quite cack.
Now drinking Ben's Carlsberg.........not drunk yet, hate not being able to get drunk when all I want to do is forget how shit everything is........

Today i graduated, and it was bloody brilliant, had a great day.

I am just about to start doing work to complete a VAT return, for my first ever client (my dads friend, who's a landlord of a pub) i am not getting paid for doing his VAT or weekly payroll I am doing it for free :icon_cool Still an achievement getting my first client :102:

I am just about to start doing work to complete a VAT return, for my first ever client (my dads friend, who's a landlord of a pub) i am not getting paid for doing his VAT or weekly payroll I am doing it for free :icon_cool Still an achievement getting my first client :102:

Once you know how much the fecker is making, I bet you charge him then

Don't think you should be making any rash decisions at this time of the night!! Im sure i can bribe you with a beer :102:

just offer his misses a new husband, she will be more than willing to let it slide.

I had a productive day at work- got two thirds of the stock take in the shop done.
Read the new HP book.

Today I am doing nowt til dinner time, then afterwards I am off to the new shop to help gloss the skirting boards, my life is just soooooooo exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710