What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feck all, but I'm off in town now so I can safely say all I will achieve today is getting pissed.

Feck all, but I'm off in town now so I can safely say all I will achieve today is getting pissed.

:018: :018: At least you have a sense of direction and purpose. ;)

feck all been back work for a day yesterday and now im ill with a serious ear infection, has its advantages though just need to make sure the mrs is sitting to the left of me cant hear a feckin thing.

mate thats not an infection, thats married life. The bad ear starts within hours of the vicar saying you may kiss the bride. YOU WERE WARNED...:018:

mate thats not an infection, thats married life. The bad ear starts within hours of the vicar saying you may kiss the bride. YOU WERE WARNED...:018:

Your quite right BG . I Posted this in the image thread earlier

Before marriage

beforemarriagevx3.jpg

After marriage

aftermarriagehg9.jpg

mowed the front lawns, painted the garden gate, trimmed one of the front hedges, filled up the bird feeders and their water things, done the oil/washer things in the car, sank the current mrs mk with my pink torpedo.....

Tiled half my kitchen. Tomorrow comes all the awkward bits i couldn't be bothered with today, joyous times ahead.

Moved everything around in my bedroom so I can have a little 'craft corner' for all my stuff cos Ben is fedded up with me using the living floor, the sofa, the table etc to put stuff on when I'm making cards......he actually wants to be able to sit down when he watches tv, can you believe the nerve of the bloke?

Moved everything around in my bedroom so I can have a little 'craft corner' for all my stuff cos Ben is fedded up with me using the living floor, the sofa, the table etc to put stuff on when I'm making cards......he actually wants to be able to sit down when he watches tv, can you believe the nerve of the bloke?

what a selfish prick, cant believe your still with him:icon_lol:

Played first pre season friendly for Fleckney, lost 5-2 to a Premier side and got elbowed in the templeon my head, causing me to feel dizzy for a while and feel sick ever since.

I've offended somebody waiting to be offended again.

Love it :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711