What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met my new neighbour exchanged pleasantries over the fence.

Seemed a nice decent chap who chatted about where to find free parking and what's good around the neighbourhood.

Talk turned into multiculturalism and the local arabic shop owners, different races how Muslims are different to us etc, then into America owning the world and not the Chinese. CIA bases in Australia..... etc.
It was around this time all I did was nod politely and say "really" every other minute or so for what seemed an eternity.

Talk (lecture) wandered onto topics such as, The US being able to influence the weather and earth quakes and might have been resposible for the Japanese quake (To influence the Japanese economy of course!)........ Moon bases, people living on Mars, (Up to 40,000 people living on the Moon apparently! may even include him). He's given me a few websites to get stuck into, really interesting guy I'm so lucky to have as a neighbour.

Seemed a nice decent chap who chatted about where to find free parking and what's good around the neighbourhood.

Talk turned into multiculturalism and the local arabic shop owners, different races how Muslims are different to us etc, then into America owning the world and not the Chinese. CIA bases in Australia..... etc.
It was around this time all I did was nod politely and say "really" every other minute or so for what seemed an eternity.

Talk (lecture) wandered onto topics such as, The US being able to influence the weather and earth quakes and might have been resposible for the Japanese quake (To influence the Japanese economy of course!)........ Moon bases, people living on Mars, (Up to 40,000 people living on the Moon apparently! may even include him). He's given me a few websites to get stuck into, really interesting guy I'm so lucky to have as a neighbour.

The house next door to us is up for sale. Worrying times.

At least his house will look pretty when he wraps it in foil to stop the microwaves.

Made the little niece's birthday - it loved both its card and present, proving yet again that I am the best Auntie in the world.

I'd question that seeing as you are still referring to "it" :icon_lol:

I have achieved some kind of God-like status with the child.

I had a text from my sis telling me that the child had hurt itself, and wanted to go "up [my] house".

The sis, trying to be clever, told the child that I had gone out, so the child said it would go and find me at the gym. I told my sis it would have a job, as I had just left Grace Road, so the child then decided it wanted to find me there.

It did also then say it wanted to see Charlie Fox, but that was definitely an afterthought.

Woken at 6 to find sick chicken is no longer sick only for boy to curtail celebrations by dropping my MacbookPro on my foot. Fortunately neither are broken; my foot is fine too.

Drank far too much cab sav at a dinner party last night and fell asleep at the dinner table.

I haven't achieved very much today at all, except be very polite to my GF.

Drank far too much cab sav at a dinner party last night and fell asleep at the dinner table.

Would be great if you woke up to find they had shaved your eyebrows off and decorated you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566