What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lunch out sounds like a good idea, pity I'd have to go with that idiot as he'd be paying.......

I'm having a well earned days holibobs(and tomorrow) and I'm supposed to be making two calendar as samples for a Promise Auction... have half done the first(well I've done the 12 base sheets, now I can't do no more til my mate gets home from work so I can borrow her laminator, then I can take them work, get them binded and then finish off prettying them up etc)

I am going to go and make meself a chip buttie though right now.

also contemplating dinner - might have grated cathedral city cheese sarnie melted with a dash of hp on top

I have managed to send an email slagging someone off for their departments ineptitude to them rather than to the person i was slagging them off to. Oh well, at least they will know my true feelings towards their department!

I have managed to send an email slagging someone off for their departments ineptitude to them rather than to the person i was slagging them off to. Oh well, at least they will know my true feelings towards their department!

Brilliant, I love it when that happens, as long as it isn't me that has sent the email that is :)

I'm sure when I came to your company there were only about 5 people working there!

My mate,a draughtsman of some 20 odd years was laid off via a text messege on bank holiday monday...he's sorted for another job...but we learned what a shite nation the UK has become !

My mate,a draughtsman of some 20 odd years was laid off via a text messege on bank holiday monday...he's sorted for another job...but we learned what a shite nation the UK has become !

It's amazing how many people seem to think text messages are an appropriate way to convey serious news these days. I know people who have been dumped by text message. I'm sure we're not far away from the day someone receives a text from the police saying "ur mumz died in a car crash lol".

It's amazing how many people seem to think text messages are an appropriate way to convey serious news these days. I know people who have been dumped by text message. I'm sure we're not far away from the day someone receives a text from the police saying "ur mumz died in a car crash lol".

I have dumped all 67 of my girlfriends by text.

Iam sure you have....but have tou been LAID OFF on a BRITISH BANK HOLIDAY ? Ushited Kingdom plc !!!!!!!

I knew I should have said U SHITED KINGDOM PLC (London Road) ! sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669