What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of Men on BBC2; a cracking film about the start of the paralympics. A really well told story with Rob Brydon shining.
Finally got round to watching it. Fully agree, a top notch film/drama.

Time hasn't been too kind to Niamh Cusack ;)

This TV show started well but then I got a bit annoyed with it. Takles some interesting topics and gets you thinking, but the characters are beginning to get on my tits, especially the English bint who can't act. Good but not great TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
This TV show started well but then I got a bit annoyed with it. Takles some interesting topics and gets you thinking, but the characters are beginning to get on my tits, especially the English bint who can't act. Good but not great TV.

Yeah, I'd pretty much agree with that. It started out with promise, but I couldn't watch past a couple of episodes. It started me wanting to break things.

These ****ing Muslims, I can't get a pint in my young one's school because of their Sharia law creeping into everything. Tescos was sold out of rashers again as well this morning

the thick of it, wonderfully sweary

the thick of it, wonderfully sweary

The last two episodes have been particularly good. Do you know why it wasn't on Saturday? Went to watch it yesterday lunch and nothing on the iPlayer

The last two episodes have been particularly good. Do you know why it wasn't on Saturday? Went to watch it yesterday lunch and nothing on the iPlayer

Just because the Beatles documentary was on all night. Back next week

Last edited:
wonderful, eh?
I was cursing sky+ for not recording it all day sunday until i realised!

fresh meat, that oregan would so get it....

Richard (Partridge) Madeley meets the squatters: A delightful journey as a man bangs his limited head against a philosophy of life he struggles with.

"...but I'm not greedy", says the man with a massive home in London and another in the South-West.

Hmm. At least it wasn't slanted to appeal to them who crave more.

Oh, hang on...

A downloaded version of Frankie Boyle's Sodom thing.

I do like his argument about the censorship of language.

Inspector Banks. Probably good if you havn't read the books and don't get annoyed by changed plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669