What is wrong with our club?

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Plase God No:icon_cry:

Why? An experienced head right now could be a good thing I think. While we're all in a Rob Kelly honeymoon period it's all good, but we lose the next two matches and it would be a very different story; this is where experience would be essential IMO.

alex said:
Why? An experienced head right now could be a good thing I think. While we're all in a Rob Kelly honeymoon period it's all good, but we lose the next two matches and it would be a very different story; this is where experience would be essential IMO.

I just can't stand the Man Alex.Besides that we need to make a long term appointment and not bother with stop gaps IMo.To be honest I'm past caring who we fecking get,how about McCleish:icon_bigg

highland fox said:
I just can't stand the Man Alex.Besides that we need to make a long term appointment and not bother with stop gaps IMo.To be honest I'm past caring who we fecking get,how about McCleish:icon_bigg

Derby connection?

While I agree about stop gaps, I really don't want us to appoint a fourth-choice manager at the moment simply because we need a manager!

We can discuss this situation till we are blue in the face...( no pun intended ) but the board is having a tough time, and I like the fact they are not taking the first tosser who wants it. We have time and the time is being used. We have options too and its up to the board which option they take...

Nothing is wrong with our club, the board mean to appoint the right person for the job..

Saying that I am still anxious waiting for news...:icon_conf

Boy Genius said:
We can discuss this situation till we are blue in the face...( no pun intended ) but the board is having a tough time, and I like the fact they are not taking the first tosser who wants it. We have time and the time is being used. We have options too and its up to the board which option they take...

Nothing is wrong with our club, the board mean to appoint the right person for the job..

Saying that I am still anxious waiting for news...:icon_conf

Quite right...

alex said:
Derby connection?

Don't know what it is Alex but that Brummie accent doesn't help and the Check Sportscoat.I don't see the point in putting someone in alongside Kelly for 3/4 months,waste of money.Just get someone to help him out,backroom staff.

alex said:
Derby connection?

While I agree about stop gaps, I really don't want us to appoint a fourth-choice manager at the moment simply because we need a manager!
Yes, but I can just see him p@ssing everyone off, he knows he's only here short term, he'll spend most of his time on the phone to the bookies. I'd rather just stick with RK untill the end of the season, one gets the impression the players would favour that, and it should help team spirit, with a sort of " siege mentality ".

highland fox said:
Don't know what it is Alex but that Brummie accent doesn't help and the Check Sportscoat.I don't see the point in putting someone in alongside Kelly for 3/4 months,waste of money.Just get someone to help him out,backroom staff.

I am with you on this one HF...... things from Derby to us dont work

Lee Morris
Roger twat Davies

Smith can feck off..... I think he was Brums manager too at one point, and I detest brum more than Derby

If Smith was to be involved it has to be him assisting Kelly, not the other way around. I still think my suggestion of Brian Kidd coming in to assist Kelly is the dogs knackers !

I was once in the Fired Earth factory shop (near Banbury for those who like a bargain) when to my surprise in strolls Jim Smith (who lives not far away).

I have to say he was very polite to the staff but he did have on the very worst pair of slip on loafers I have ever seen in my life.

Ox Fox said:
but he did have on the very worst pair of slip on loafers I have ever seen in my life.

Reason alone never to appoint the man in any capacity IMO,was there any sign of a Dogtooth sportscoat Ox ?

Ox Fox said:
I was once in the Fired Earth factory shop (near Banbury for those who like a bargain) when to my surprise in strolls Jim Smith (who lives not far away).

I have to say he was very polite to the staff but he did have on the very worst pair of slip on loafers I have ever seen in my life.

Well that is that then, I shall e-mail Timmy immediately, we must not employ anybody with a foul taste in footwear :biggrin:

The latest rumour is that Newell was not offered the job on wednesday evening because he turned up for his interview in a pair of Jesus sandals and fawn socks, upon seeing his chosen footwear he was forcibly removed from the Walker's boardroom and told never to darken its corridors again.

Last edited:
highland fox said:
Reason alone never to appoint the man in any capacity IMO,was there any sign of a Dogtooth sportscoat Ox ?

Wax jacket.

highland fox said:
Well there we go...:icon_roll

Funny that, now when you come to think of it, you never see Jim Smith and MK in the same room, mmmmmmmmm I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669