What makes you smile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sort of commedy feud with Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon. There quite a few clips on You tube.

Some sort of commedy feud with Jimmy Kimmel and Matt Damon. There quite a few clips on You tube.

Same, loved the '****ing Matt Damon' song Sarah Silverman did.[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLG3S5WzHig[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: Ah, just seen Beighton talking about it up there ^ .

Last edited:
despite having a crap day at work again today I had a massive grin on my face when they played 'Nickelback - Far Away" on the radio, seems to be a popular song on leics sound at the moment. I think it's a really great song and as soon as I hear it I can picture exactly what was going on when they were peroforming this song at the MK Bowl a few years ago. Odd how I remember a Bon Jovi concert mostly by another band's song but I guess it was because I never really rated Nickelback at all until I'd seen them on that tour.

Not many songs where you get lost in the moment but this was one that gave me a memory I will probably never forget..

[youtube]sdb36TUxniw[/youtube]

despite having a crap day at work again today I had a massive grin on my face when they played 'Nickelback - Far Away" on the radio, seems to be a popular song on leics sound at the moment. I think it's a really great song and as soon as I hear it I can picture exactly what was going on when they were peroforming this song at the MK Bowl a few years ago. Odd how I remember a Bon Jovi concert mostly by another band's song but I guess it was because I never really rated Nickelback at all until I'd seen them on that tour.

Not many songs where you get lost in the moment but this was one that gave me a memory I will probably never forget..

Must have been the drugs kicking in.

Sedated is the only way you would ever bet me to a Bon Jovi gig:icon_wink

Must have been the drugs kicking in.

Sedated is the only way you would ever bet me to a Bon Jovi gig:icon_wink

I'd need an overdose of horse tranquillizers to even be able to bear listening to one of their songs. To get me into a Bon Jovi gig, I'd probably need to be clinically dead.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jt7gQOLluk[/youtube]

A good assessment at the end about our players:icon_lol:

Having a poo in a motorway service station and flicking a bogey in such a manner that you can follow its full flight path all the way until its final resting place on the back of the toilet door.

Having a poo in a motorway service station and flicking a bogey in such a manner that you can follow its full flight path all the way until its final resting place on the back of the toilet door.

Were you ever a previous occupant of the end cubicle on the southbound M5 at Strensham around July this year?

If so, you really disgust me.

Having a poo in a motorway service station
This is the 'what makes you smile' thread, not the 'oh feck, I've really been caught short this time. I hope I don't have to sit on this piss ridden seat long enough for the germs to jump onto me' thread.....

This is the 'what makes you smile' thread, not the 'oh feck, I've really been caught short this time. I hope I don't have to sit on this piss ridden seat long enough for the germs to jump onto me' thread.....

I have often been known to cover the entire seat section with fresh clean toilet roll before sitting down.......

I'm sure you all wanted to know that!

A friend of mine who last week put diesel in his unleaded car.
He was only bragging the week before about a bonus he had got:icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00