What my horoscope says

Status
Not open for further replies.
"By now you are beginning to realise that the obstructive attitude of others was due to the fact they knew more about the situation than you did. Now that the true facts of the matter are clearer, you should be able to put the problems to rest quite easily"

Knew it ;)

apparently the world is my oyster this year with everything going right... well the bastards have got it wrong so far :icon_lol:

Maybe the oyster was past it's sell-by date.

And the reason everything will be going right is because your left leg is about to fall off.

I don't need a horoscope to tell me whats in store for me...a long depressing life full of misery,despair and doom followed by a slow painful death

Did you ever consider that you may be wrong, Highland? :102:

Sounds like you need to go for a walk in the hills and figure out a way of escaping that bleak forecast you've just made for yourself.

Sounds like you need to go for a walk in the hills and figure out a way of escaping that bleak forecast you've just made for yourself.

Did you ever consider that he may be happy with his bleak outlook and has no desire to escape?

Did you ever consider that he may be happy with his bleak outlook and has no desire to escape?

I had considered that. But I find it hard to believe. :102:

I had considered that. But I find it hard to believe. :102:

You might also consider that's he's a miserable old scrote that everybody hates

It's also hard to believe - but true nonetheless

Last edited:

I suppose I should find god.You are wasting your time with me,I sold my soul for ten pieces of silver a long long time ago

Last edited:
I am and of course I mean everything I say on here Macky,you know that:)

It's good not to have too many surprises in life.
Expect the worst & anything better than that is a bonus. :icon_wink

It seems he's managed to keep a sense of humour despite his bleak outlook, that much is true. Sometimes you've gotta laugh or you go nuts. :031::cocktail::033:

Coming on here and talking shite,morbid or otherwise is just escapism for me,I have to be sensible a lot of the time in my life and here is just a way of escaping the strain,pressure etc.No more no less

Last edited:
I suppose I should find god.You are wasting your time with me,I sold my soul for ten pieces of silver a long long time ago

That wasn't what I intended you to think. I just thought you needed to get out and walk in the hills. You sounded so depressed. I'll bet you lost the ten pieces of silver on a football wager too. :icon_wink:icon_bigg

Coming on here and talking shirte,morbid or otherwise is just escapism for me,I have to be sensible a lot of the time in my life and here is just a way of escaping the strain,pressure etc.No more no less

Yeah me too.

Horoscope trivia: there are are actually 13 constellations that are on the Zodiac, the 13th being Ophiuchus, but it isn't used in Astrology

Surprisingly, Astrology is founded on a rock solid scientific theory...

(there's one born every minute)

Believe it or not I used to write the horoscopes in a Murdoch owned newspaper every now and then. People will believe what they want to believe I've found.

Believe it or not I used to write the horoscopes in a Murdoch owned newspaper every now and then. People will believe what they want to believe I've found.

the lowest member of staff that can write usually writes them

;)

the lowest member of staff that can write usually writes them

;)

You're almost right. I was a proofreader at the Daily Mirror/Telegraph/Australian in Sydney. Sometimes we lost the original copy and would have to make it up as we went. It was fun actually. Especially seeing the crap you'd just written being in print. :icon_bigg

You're almost right. I was a proofreader at the Daily Mirror/Telegraph/Australian in Sydney. Sometimes we lost the original copy and would have to make it up as we went. It was fun actually. Especially seeing the crap you'd just written being in print. :icon_bigg

just cut up last week's into sentence blocks, throw them in the air and rearrange back into the 12 slots

:)

it's all vague tautologies

"you will feel annoyed at work"

"you will think about money"

"you will breath oxygen"

Derren Brown did an experiment where he sat a dozen people down talked to them, then went off and came back the next day with sheets describing their lives

they all said "wow, that's me to a tee"

then he revealed he'd given them all the same piece of paper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673