What odds

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

I have to disagree

This thread is a public service

We haven't had a new manager thread for a few weeks now and withdrawal symptoms are getting severe for may posters

Thank you young man. You deserve an MBE

I think you mean EBM...everlasting blue mongie don't you?:058:

consty

Correct issue raised by the poster, but he's just got the wrong potential causal factor for the next change of manager. The painters have been brought in to paint the executive toilets at the club. This could well precipitate a change of managers.

lcfc40

http://z15.invisionfree.com/bristolroverssc/index.php?showtopic=5831

If you cant access via the link, heres the story:

"Speculation has grown over the future of former Rovers boss Ian Holloway after Leicester City installed a new chief executive yesterday.

Holloway only moved to the Walkers Stadium in November after quitting Plymouth, but chairman Milan Mandaric's appointment of former West Ham managing director Paul Davies yesterday in place of Tim Davies has raised question marks over the Bristolian's future with the Foxes. "

It's posted on a bristol rovers fans forum so not the best source to say the least. Trying to find out the original source from the poster though.

Last edited:

Boy Genius

Banned
Can somebody explain to me why a new CE would put the team managers job in peril?......:102:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
http://z15.invisionfree.com/bristolroverssc/index.php?showtopic=5831

If you cant access via the link, heres the story:

"Speculation has grown over the future of former Rovers boss Ian Holloway after Leicester City installed a new chief executive yesterday.

Holloway only moved to the Walkers Stadium in November after quitting Plymouth, but chairman Milan Mandaric's appointment of former West Ham managing director Paul Davies yesterday in place of Tim Davies has raised question marks over the Bristolian's future with the Foxes. "

It's posted on a bristol rovers fans forum so not the best source to say the least. Trying to find out the original source from the poster though.

What credibility do you put on a story that doesn't even get the name of the new CEO correct?

lcfc40

The source was the Bristol Evening Post apparently, Bristol's equivalent to the Mercury.

Bit of a paper filler story me thinks, an editor loving the chance to stir up a story about a Bristol favourite, they'll be suggesting his return to Rovers next!

Last edited:

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I did include a disclaimer regarding source credibility at the bottom of my post :icon_bigg

Yes, I saw it. I was seeking to reinforce your concern about the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669