What prompted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I'm brilliant!

I suppose the irony of certain people moaning about being chastised continuously whilst hounding others for placing a bet is lost on them

Well it's feckin lost on me :icon_bigg What the feck are you talking about :icon_lol: Bearing in mind I'm on my 5th Guinness.

Well FIF was moaning about being hounded by Steven with his moderation, and being treated unfairly, yet chased Willlow around the forum commenting wherever he could taking the piss out him betting against Leicester.

Well FIF was moaning about being hounded by Steven with his moderation, and being treated unfairly, yet chased Willlow around the forum commenting wherever he could taking the piss out him betting against Leicester.

Gotcha!

If FIF has gone or been banned or whatever then it can only improve the forum in general IMO.

For the record I don't hound anyone. :icon_bigg :icon_razz Nor do any of the other Mods hound anyone. :icon_wink

I tend to think of this forum as a bit like a pub full of City fans, mainly lads, before a game. Whatever would be acceptable in that environment should be acceptable here. :icon_wink

For the record I don't hound anyone. :icon_bigg :icon_razz Nor do any of the other Mods hound anyone. :icon_wink

I tend to think of this forum as a bit like a pub full of City fans, mainly lads, before a game. Whatever would be acceptable in that environment should be acceptable here. :icon_wink

Exactly Steven!
So where is the problem, have you ever been in a pub (mainly) full of lads before a city game?

I just don't understand this, it goes against the banning of FIF completley.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47