What punishment did the three get?

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
So the three hookers have cost 3 people a week of there lives plus a life time of bad memories for all their families and a permanent dent in their respectability. Also, lashings of police time and LCFC representatives time.Estimated cost? Impossible to define.

Total fee paid by the slags? £0.00

Total profit? Whatever the spineless press paid for their story (story being the operative word)

I think this sums it all up. The law is an ass.
 

Malf

New Member
I reckon the best possible way for these girls to pay for what they have done is to firstly, pay all their money they have won to a charity possibly a sexual abuse charity. Secondly, they should be publically pissed on by a donkey, like a hosepipe spraying them in the mouth. Thirdly, they should serve the sentance the City 3 were facing if found guilty.

The morale of the story slags is, 'Never mess with a Dickov'
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
I reckon the best possible way for these girls to pay for what they have done is to firstly, pay all their money they have won to a charity possibly a sexual abuse charity. Secondly, they should be publically pissed on by a donkey, like a hosepipe spraying them in the mouth. Thirdly, they should serve the sentance the City 3 were facing if found guilty.

The morale of the story slags is, 'Never mess with a Dickov'

That went from sensible to ridiculous, I liked it.

Malf, it was strange how we posted identical posts wasn't it!
 

Malf

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I reckon the best possible way for these girls to pay for what they have done is to firstly, pay all their money they have won to a charity possibly a sexual abuse charity. Secondly, they should be publically pissed on by a donkey, like a hosepipe spraying them in the mouth. Thirdly, they should serve the sentance the City 3 were facing if found guilty.

The morale of the story slags is, 'Never mess with a Dickov'

That went from sensible to ridiculous, I liked it.

Malf, it was strange how we posted identical posts wasn't it!

Freaky, are you me? was my stool solid or liquid shit?
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
I reckon the best possible way for these girls to pay for what they have done is to firstly, pay all their money they have won to a charity possibly a sexual abuse charity. Secondly, they should be publically pissed on by a donkey, like a hosepipe spraying them in the mouth. Thirdly, they should serve the sentance the City 3 were facing if found guilty.

The morale of the story slags is, 'Never mess with a Dickov'

That went from sensible to ridiculous, I liked it.

Malf, it was strange how we posted identical posts wasn't it!

Freaky, are you me? was my stool solid or liquid shit?


It was....































...liquid shit.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Arsenal821
2Manchester City820
3Tottenham 817
4Brighton714
5Chelsea713
6Manchester Utd712
7Newcastle Utd811
8Fulham811
9Liverpool710
10Brentford810
11Everton810
12Leeds Utd79
13Bournemouth89
14Aston Villa88
15West Ham Utd87
16Southampton87
17Palace76
18Wolves86
19Nottm F74
20Leicester71

Latest posts

Top