What team would you pick now he's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the important thing for everone to realise is that Dion Dublin is even worse than Kis-your-nobbo and should never ever be considered for a place in the team. He may have experience, which uses to insist to the manager,

"it wasnt my fault boss, Jordan was supposed to be marking him. He spent the whole time marking them other two and just let that goalscorer wander right past me!!! Think you should him to watford boss."

" alright DD ill put you upfront where he can't bother you"

" No worries boss, my experience means ill never have to jump for the ball, fingers crossed you wont notice ill never score again."

"No worries DD, just keep the numpties in the kop singing Dion, Dion and maybe they won't notice we are losing again."

Henderson

Stearman
Mccarthy
Gerrbrand
Sheehan

Hammond
Joey
Hughes
Smith

Fryatt
Hume

Subs: Douglas, Maybury, Johanson, De Vries, Weso

Didn't really want to leave Maybury out, but think Stearman has to play at the moment and didn't fancy Maybury at LB. Sheehan because he has a left foot and him and Smith down the left would be a threat. Not seen much of Weso myself so am putting Joey in there for now.

Looking at my team now though, midfield and attack wise we do look a little on the light weight side. Maybe thats the problem, all skin and bones. We never score from a corner anymore with a powerful header.
We scored loads when we had the likes of Taggart, Elliott, Scowcroft and Deane and thats not just because they were good headers of the ball, they we're strong guys, we don't have that anymore.

i would like to see saddam husain up front for us...................

somewhere he is not a danger too anybody

Dangeruss said:
i would like to see saddam husain up front for us...................

somewhere he is not a danger too anybody

been posted about 3 times this week :icon_roll :biggrin: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669