What the Filbert does Claudio do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take out Mark Lawrenson on a grassy knoll.

Last season he kept incorrectly and comically predicting we would lose and look what happened. This year the northern monkey has more often than not been backing us for victory.

****ing Jonah

I found myself thinking "yes, he's right" and stuck £25 on Chelsea (at 6/1) when you posted that

I thought I had put money on it too at the start of the season - but think I actually did a treble of Chelsea/Newcastle/Northampton. Doh

So you're saying 14 games into the season that the players aren't match fit?

There are levels of fitness with footballers and ours are not at the same level as they were last year. I said it coming home from Wembley that several of the players weren't busting a gut around the pitch in the same way.

Vardy is the obvious example. In his first season with us, he looked exactly like he does this season. Off the pace, comes into the game occasionally, lacking that explosive initial sprint - basically, on the periphery of it all. During the summer after that first season, he worked his arse off to get extra fit and ready and he did that each season until this one. The difference in him when he can play high intensity for 90 minutes is what sets him apart.

Our players haven't got the fitness levels that they had last season. Players all over the pitch aren't getting around as much and spend as much time as they can preserving energy. It's not just a lack of confidence, they're just not fit enough for the style of play we have to employ in order to be effective.

....and Schmeichel has been pretty good. No shit.

Kind of a theme for this year - replacing quality with shit.

To add to the cluster **** Captain Morgan has come out and said he is 'baffled' by our form, again suggesting they are just waiting for our luck to turn rather than admitting they are garbage this year and trying to do something about it.

There are levels of fitness with footballers and ours are not at the same level as they were last year. I said it coming home from Wembley that several of the players weren't busting a gut around the pitch in the same way.

Vardy is the obvious example. In his first season with us, he looked exactly like he does this season. Off the pace, comes into the game occasionally, lacking that explosive initial sprint - basically, on the periphery of it all. During the summer after that first season, he worked his arse off to get extra fit and ready and he did that each season until this one. The difference in him when he can play high intensity for 90 minutes is what sets him apart.

Our players haven't got the fitness levels that they had last season. Players all over the pitch aren't getting around as much and spend as much time as they can preserving energy. It's not just a lack of confidence, they're just not fit enough for the style of play we have to employ in order to be effective.

I don't agree on the fitness thing, I think it's more a mental one.

....and Schmeichel has been pretty good. No shit.

Kind of a theme for this year - replacing quality with shit.

To add to the cluster **** Captain Morgan has come out and said he is 'baffled' by our form, again suggesting they are just waiting for our luck to turn rather than admitting they are garbage this year and trying to do something about it.
If that's what the manager is telling them.....

Kante is part of the problem but the biggest issue is clueless. If he knew what he was doing he would not have let Kante go.
We only achieved what we did last season because clueless did nothing, this season he has got everything wrong, he has no idea about the game we played last season, I doubt he even sees the difference in how we played last season compared to this season.
sack him now

Kante is part of the problem but the biggest issue is clueless. If he knew what he was doing he would not have let Kante go.
We only achieved what we did last season because clueless did nothing, this season he has got everything wrong, he has no idea about the game we played last season, I doubt he even sees the difference in how we played last season compared to this season.
sack him now
You didn't deserve last season

sack him now
I don't wish to be rude but that is unbelievable.

You want to have our most successful manager ever - sacked?

Amazing.

sack him now

Stupid ****

sack him now

Unbelievable, go back to chewing crayons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566