What they don’t want you to know II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foxestalk is a bunch of arse.

rotherhamfox said:
....cos most of em just talk absolute shite....
no rov, can't say that about you.... :wink:

beaumontfox said:
is your 'uniqueness' not appreciated on there then?

It is by a few, but the ****s just bring the place down. Also, it's like a fookin' kiddies play pen with all the games and shite.

Nice thread Billy Boy :)

I browse these boards several times a day in search of City news etc... I wonder what I would have done if I'd moved to the USA before the internet was around. Perhaps spend large quantities of cash phoning home and getting someone to put the phone next to the radio so I could hear the Radio Leicester commentary (done before! :) ).

CM has a lot to answer for. It has created a whole legion of armchair managers who think they could do better. CM is too easy. (That was a full stop.)

I don't think the current quality/quantity ratio of posts is too bad. It used to be very bad in here but Foxes Talk has taken away a lot of the spam and Joe is back to his best (did I say welcome back Joe, I can't remember?). Anyway, keep up the good work all you sensible posters. I'll finally have a personal opinion on how the side is playing in November when I'm back for a week or so and can catch us play Plymouth :)

SamJ

beaumontfox said:
SamuearlJackson said:
I'll finally have a personal opinion on how the side is playing in November when I'm back for week or so and can catch us play Plymouth :)

SamJ

are you sure you want to? :)

of course :) much prefer watching us lose to listening to us lose. at least i know what is going wrong when i see it with my own eyes.

SamJ

As I can remember Joe Fox and myself have been on this forum for years, I think I've been on here for nearly 4 years, and to be honest I don't think its ever been better than now! The quality of post is excellent (even if my spelling is not :cry: ). And although the people of FoxesTalk will say "we used to have a good communtity" I would disagree with that - I couldn't remember who was who! Now its a lot more personal and to be honest more of a communtiy.

I hope you are not classing me in that age bracket thing, because although I can occasionally get sucked into arguments I am on the whole a resonalbe poster! I do make a effort with spelling but hey we can't all be perfect.

I do occasionally check out Foxes Talk , but it just seems to boring. We would appreciate a vistit from good old Mr Webmaster around here though!

beaumontfox said:
some who act like their IQ is the same as their shoesize!!

can't say that anymore, what with the continental sizings and all.
An IQ of 38 really flatters the majority of them... :roll:

I am a reasonably new poster and IMO the quality of posts are generally very good. There is a good varied viewpoint and that generally leads to healthy banter but also mixed in with a bit of childish toilet humour, I think the balance is great and this forumwill only get stronger.

Definately think the forum should adopt one match a season as a get together we should all be easily recognisable from our avatars especially MK Fox !

Keep the Faith said:
Definately think the forum should adopt one match a season as a get together we should all be easily recognisable from our avatars especially MK Fox !
is that mkfox's bottom, for sure?

i'm not making excuses for my own inadequacies in the amount and quality of postings that i put on to this forum, but.....i'm so short sighted that ive had to replace my glasses with the bottoms of cocacola bottles, and still cant see the computer screen :eek: im lisdexic too and i cnnaot eevn sepll my nmae corrcelty. I cant even dictate to someone else to type for me as I had my tongue sliced off, when i attemped to french-kiss a blender , thinking it was a girl called brenda.
ive got 2 hooks for hands and typing, if i could see the keyboard, would result in only being able to select any 3 keys in a line. i did try written communications with my toes at one time, but after my missus caught athletes hand i was told to keep my feet firmly on the rest of my wheelchair.

if anyone finds this post in anyway offencive , then i appologise. but i just thought it apt to leave such a post on such a thread. Theres loads of great posts on here on a daily basis, i dont reply to them all as i rarely have too much free time on the computer. keep up the great work and some of the words of wisdom , and those of absolute bollox go a long way to make being a city fan a cheerier thing to be.

Thought I'd add my two penneth...

I always come and look at the forum every day, although I don't always comment. The problem for me is that, living in a desert on the other side of the world, it is difficult for me to comment on, for example, recent performances, seeing as all I can get is the radio commentary and the belated, pixelated highlights on the OS. I'm pretty out of touch, so really I need this forum to keep in tune with what the fans think. I call my family in Leicester every week and my brothers keep me up-to-date as well, but for me this forum is a lifeline..... please, keep it going everyone - the serious news and the banter - I love it all!

:D

psychotic.fox said:
i'm not making excuses for my own inadequacies in the amount and quality of postings that i put on to this forum, but.....i'm so short sighted that ive had to replace my glasses with the bottoms of cocacola bottles, and still cant see the computer screen :eek: im lisdexic too and i cnnaot eevn sepll my nmae corrcelty. I cant even dictate to someone else to type for me as I had my tongue sliced off, when i attemped to french-kiss a blender , thinking it was a girl called brenda.
ive got 2 hooks for hands and typing, if i could see the keyboard, would result in only being able to select any 3 keys in a line. i did try written communications with my toes at one time, but after my missus caught athletes hand i was told to keep my feet firmly on the rest of my wheelchair.

MA will probably try and sign you if he ever reads this...

Fox Fan said:
I think I've been on here for nearly 4 years

Fox Fan
190304002641289c51a3945.jpg

Is maths not your strong point either then? :lol: :wink:

Remember there was a forum life before we changed to Talking Balls or leicesterhsire.com, or whatever it was called - who could forget the halcyon days of filbertstreet.net ?

A lot of us were posting before May 2003, it just doesn't say so on our profiles

I think all of you are a bunch of arses and that Joe Fox knows as much about comedy as Blake does about fitness and commitment :wink:

I think it is great on here, the mix of youth and experience can create some great splits of opinion and some of the arguements at times can be laughable. We all have our say, but the childish replies like 'your a twat' do detract from some good debate.
The big loss I think has been Malf, I while back alot moaned about the content from Joe and Malf on non football issues, but after that got moved to the 'darkside' of General Chat his mix of football and comedy made it enjoyable.
There are still alot of greats on here and some of the comedy still has me pissing, long may you continue to post.

IN THE MIX (© Malf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570