What to wear in the "Sep Smith Lounge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I'm going to that Sep Smith Lounge for the Millwall game because of a special offer. I'm aware that the dress code is sort of "no trainers, no jeans, no football tops" but what exactly are you expected to wear for it? Would a suit be too much?

I'm going to that Sep Smith Lounge for the Millwall game because of a special offer. I'm aware that the dress code is sort of "no trainers, no jeans, no football tops" but what exactly are you expected to wear for it? Would a suit be too much?

Tends to be a mixture of smart casual & the more formal suits (but a fair proportion without ties) in most corporate areas.

Yes, just wear polo shirt or shirt and trousers and you will be fine, there will always be someone better dressed than you but others less so.

00013034_alan_partridge.jpg

I don't really have anything like a nice shirt or trousers that aren't jeans or trackies. I suppose I'll just wear a suit without a tie or something.

Go the whole nine yards, man. Wear a suit, nice shirt, nice tie and enjoy it. Look better than the rest.

but go commando and write to innocent's agony rag about it.

High heels or flats, though - that's the real question

Commando and short skirt would mean high heels are a must.

if you're going by what Millwall fans usually wear... blue jeans, polo t-shirt with some crappy logo on it, white trainers (the whiter the better) usually reebok, but lacoste is fine

oh and some sort of fake burberry baseball cap

322586.jpg

Remember the shoes for waving.

same place as borat

Don't forget to wear an Acquascutum Deerstalker hat!

Attachments

• FLanczos_Q90_sr_mista_deerstalker.jpg
    FLanczos_Q90_sr_mista_deerstalker.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 67
Go dressed as a fireman. When people see you in a fireman's uniform they are always polite and courteous and some fat women make love to you with their eyes. Wear spectacles too as people assume that you are clever. If you're really out to impress, take a guitar and bang out a few James Blunt tunes.

You'll be amazed how easily you make friends, particularly with fat girls and homosexuals.

And finally...let everyone know what a fun guy you are by smiling at them. A big smile shows people that you a man to be around.

Attachments

• 29yr4f5.jpg
    29yr4f5.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687