What Would The Great Poster In The Sky Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
A sudden thought came to my mind about the sadly departed from this forum and their views on futbol and the state of Micky Adams's boxers.

What, for instance, would that semi intellectual hooligan, Malf, have made of all this? No doubt he would have an unusual take on this sorry saga. My instinct tells me he would be loyal. What do the fickle boneheads think?

And then we have webbo - not a peep out of him hardly since the start of the season. I have a feeling he would be towing the club line - in his position, I don't think he could afford not to.

Then to the greatest loud mouth of all, James Walker. Do you think he's rolling in his grave? Do you think if you were to put your ear to the ground you could just make out a ghostly hiss of "Adams Out!"

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Chandler said:
A sudden thought came to my mind about the sadly departed from this forum and their views on futbol and the state of Micky Adams's boxers.

What, for instance, would that semi intellectual hooligan, Malf, have made of all this? No doubt he would have an unusual take on this sorry saga. My instinct tells me he would be loyal. What do the fickle boneheads think?

And then we have webbo - not a peep out of him hardly since the start of the season. I have a feeling he would be towing the club line - in his position, I don't think he could afford not to.

Then to the greatest loud mouth of all, James Walker. Do you think he's rolling in his grave? Do you think if you were to put your ear to the ground you could just make out a ghostly hiss of "Adams Out!"

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cut out the insulting and condescending "boneheads", dick head

Vote JF you tossers

Chandler said:
Bazzer, cut out the insulting and condescending 'dickhead', bonehead, as I',m having way too much fun.

You are about the only one then saddo.

and it's I'm. :roll:

I dont know what the three of them would be thinking as regards our clubs current situation but I find it interesting that in your mind they would each have a different opinion.

Does that make any of them fickle boneheads ?

EMC Fox said:
Hugh Jarse said:
alex said:
Vote for JF you tossers!
who is JF?
is he like maggie thather?

No - much worse! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Indeed, Joe wants rid of the working class, all remaining mines shut, hunting to last forever and wants to give John Major a good seeing too.

EMC Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
EMC Fox said:
Hugh Jarse said:
alex said:
Vote for JF you tossers!
who is JF?
is he like maggie thather?

No - much worse! :roll: :wink: :lol:

Indeed, Joe wants rid of the working class, all remaining mines shut, hunting to last forever and wants to give John Major a good seeing too.

He's more in the Edwina Currie mould then? :lol:

Yep hes always up for dusty inter-course.

RovRum and EMC I am appalled by this series of posts.
What did I ever do!

Actually, don't worry about it, you have made me more powerful, hahahaha!

Joe_Fox said:
RovRum and EMC I am appalled by this series of posts.
What did I ever do!

Actually, don't worry about it, you have made me more powerful, hahahaha!

Why don't you take a leaf out of Maggies new book, and shut up :wink:

I didn't post Lazzer mate, I observed and made notes. When I thought I could make a contribution (at a time of crisis) I decided to post.

Greatest influences are James Walker, Webbo and Malf (and to a certain extent Homer who has a great sense of humour but I don't agree with his ideas on the game).

Shame that none of the 'big 3' don't (can't?) post now. This forum, in my opinion, could do with their input.

Chandler said:
I didn't post Lazzer mate, I observed and made notes. When I thought I could make a contribution (at a time of crisis) I decided to post.

Greatest influences are James Walker, Webbo and Malf (and to a certain extent Homer who has a great sense of humour but I don't agree with his ideas on the game).

Shame that none of the 'big 3' don't (can't?) post now. This forum, in my opinion, could do with their input.

Not a fan then Chandler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670