What Would The Great Poster In The Sky Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler said:
I didn't post Lazzer mate, I observed and made notes. When I thought I could make a contribution (at a time of crisis) I decided to post.

Greatest influences are James Walker, Webbo and Malf (and to a certain extent Homer who has a great sense of humour but I don't agree with his ideas on the game).

Shame that none of the 'big 3' don't (can't?) post now. This forum, in my opinion, could do with their input.

Need Malf back for sure, i seen webbo at QPR.

rotherhamfox said:
Chandler said:
I didn't post Lazzer mate, I observed and made notes. When I thought I could make a contribution (at a time of crisis) I decided to post.

Greatest influences are James Walker, Webbo and Malf (and to a certain extent Homer who has a great sense of humour but I don't agree with his ideas on the game).

Shame that none of the 'big 3' don't (can't?) post now. This forum, in my opinion, could do with their input.

Listen lads, it hurts to say this but Malf will never, repeat never be back on the forum. You have my word.

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Chandler said:

Listen lads, it hurts to say this but Malf will never, repeat never be back on the forum. You have my word.

Shame.

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Chandler said:

Why is that? Did you take his fingers?

You know I can't say so why ask? I have never seen Malf's fingers. It is a shame that he no longer posts, indeed I feel that I have to post for the both of us now. We all miss Malf but we must move on. Don't put your faith in time, it heals but doesn't change.

What about the herb Thyme? That can change, however is less pungent than Marjoram.

alex said:
What about the herb Thyme? That can change, however is less pungent than Marjoram.

Alex, add that to the manifesto :lol: :lol:

You're alright Joe.

Without giving anything away, if I were to suggest that the much loved and recently departed Malf went the way of James Walker, or is currently relaxing at Her Majesty's pleasure would that just about cover it?

Chandler said:
You're alright Joe.

Without giving anything away, if I were to suggest that the much loved and recently departed Malf went the way of James Walker, or is currently relaxing at Her Majesty's pleasure would that just about cover it?

He's shagging the queen?

rotherhamfox said:
Chandler said:
You're alright Joe.

He's shagging the queen?

MKFox :!: :shock: :? :? :? :wink:

Chandler said:
You're alright Joe.

Nah! Weel saw him the other day in Hinckley !

Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
Chandler said:
You're alright Joe.
He's shagging the queen?
don't try and tar me with the same dirty brush you use you old perv...
:wink:

isn't malf due to get hitched soon???

MKFox said:
Steven said:
rotherhamfox said:
Chandler said:
You're alright Joe.
He's shagging the queen?
don't try and tar me with the same dirty brush you use you old perv...
:wink:

isn't malf due to get hitched soon???

No we were going to go to the Reeperbahn during the World Cup in 2006 for the stag do. This unless things have changed..... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669