what would you chant on sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
why not something supportive of the team? just a thought.

after all you pay your money to support the team, so why go specifically to moan. :confused:

newtonfox said:
ok for all that are going myself included should we start to chant cl out or have you all got somthing eles in mind ??

newtonfox

Support the team right the way through the game and then at the end of the game it should be left to people's own choice as to how they vent their thoughts and feelings.

I think the most important fact is that we support the players, whether they have shit on the fans or not, they represent us, our club and our city and for that we should always back them.

if you chant negativley towards the manager, it is negative towards the players. dont go to the game with a plan to chant 'CL Out', but by all means do so if it has been a dire performance and we are 2-0 down with 5 mins left

newtonfox said:
ok for all that are going myself included should we start to chant cl out or have you all got somthing eles in mind ??

newtonfox

You could try supporting the Team and moan afterwards.Quite what positive effect chanting 'Levein Out' is going to have on a team and a Manager already very short on confidence must be passing me by.Never mind in 12 months time you can chant 'Penney/Allen/Dublin Out' choose which one you want.

highland fox said:
You could try supporting the Team and moan afterwards.Quite what positive effect chanting 'Levein Out' is going to have on a team and a Manager already very short on confidence must be passing me by.Never mind in 12 months time you can chant 'Penney/Allen/Dublin Out' choose which one you want.

How about "MANAGER OUT" that way they can use the same chant for all without having the problem of putting the name in:biggrin:

Any chants of "CL out" would affect the players - there is a squad mentality, and bearing in mind a lot of the players were bought in by Levein, if I were a player, I would think it was indirectly directed at me. BTW, I was against the anti-Adams chants - he was going to go without them, and if CL is to go, it will be his or the board's decision, not as a result of chants.

or another chant for Saturday:

" SIT DOWN IF YOU LOVE LEICESTER"

Why this has to be sung on a regular basis is beyond me, it takes all the meaning out of it from when it was sung against Man Utd when we were down.

Boy Genius said:
or another chant for Saturday:

" SIT DOWN IF YOU LOVE LEICESTER"

Why this has to be sung on a regular basis is beyond me, it takes all the meaning out of it from when it was sung against Man Utd when we were down.

It might well have more meaning when it is sung at the Southampton game in May.

The Problem we have against Norwich is that they are on a roll and the confidence is high, they've had some good results recently and there going to see us as an easy target, and from what i've seen recently it could be a cricket score!! I'd never stop supporting the team but at the moment it's hard going to watch a team knowing we're going to struggle against Millwall/Crewe

PFKAKTF FOX said:
It might well have more meaning when it is sung at the Southampton game in May.

cheer up mate, you sound really down today, it could be worse....;)

muzzy magic said:
The Problem we have against Norwich is that they are on a roll and the confidence is high, they've had some good results recently and there going to see us as an easy target, and from what i've seen recently it could be a cricket score!! I'd never stop supporting the team but at the moment it's hard going to watch a team knowing we're going to struggle against Millwall/Crewe

we playing them again then?

newtonfox said:
ok ill put it anther way ,how can we motive a team ran by a prat

:026: :026:

so you are saying to motivate a team we have to chant negative stuff to them. What a great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669