What would you prefer?

What would you prefer (in a sequence of 3 league games)?


  • Total voters
    54
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
In an earlier thread, I posed the question:

In a sequence of three league games, would you prefer LCFC to win one and lose two, or draw all three?

Answers on a post card.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Interesting. How about the order of the first sequence,
Would you prefer:

a) L-L-W
b) D-D-D
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe, you really are scraping the barrel for topics! :lol:

To be honest, I couldn't care less as long as we're winning games and picking up points. We need to start winning games now as draws are not good enough.
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe, you really are scraping the barrel for topics! :lol:

To be honest, I couldn't care less as long as we're winning games and picking up points. We need to start winning games now as draws are not good enough.

Rude, so rude.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scrapping the barrel?
That's rich coming from you, you've scraped the barrel so many times that there is a hole in it! :lol: :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scrapping the barrel?
That's rich coming from you, you've scraped the barrel so many times that there is a hole in it! :lol: :wink:

Yeah, and this topic is an insult to the hole in the barrel! :lol: :wink:
 

Malf

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scrapping the barrel?
That's rich coming from you, you've scraped the barrel so many times that there is a hole in it! :lol: :wink:

Yeah, and this topic is an insult to the hole in the barrel! :lol: :wink:

Malf's off to the pub in an hour, get in!!!!!!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I'd prefer L-L-W
 

SamuearlJackson

New Member
i prefer D-D-D because.......total number of points gained by LCFC=3 either way. total number of points gained by other teams in the league=3 with D-D-D but 6 with one win and two losses. therefore we will be in a stronger position on average with D-D-D. (this assumes that we don't always beat the relegation contenders and lose to top of the table sides.)

SamJ
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Good point Samuel.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3886
2Manchester Utd3874
3Liverpool3869
4Chelsea3867
5Leicester3866
6West Ham Utd3865
7Tottenham 3862
8Arsenal3861
9Leeds Utd3859
10Everton3859
11Aston Villa3855
12Newcastle Utd3845
13Wolves3845
14Palace3844
15Southampton3843
16Brighton3841
17Burnley3839
18Fulham3828
19West Brom3826
20Sheffield Utd3823

Latest posts

Top