What would you rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think i could eat anything that is (i would class as being) a domestic animal.

I don't think i could eat anything that is (i would class as being) a domestic animal.

Meat is meat, if I was hungry I wouldn't give a ****, I'd eat it.

Yorkshire terrier on toast anyone?

I wouldn't eat Rabbit,Duck,Venison,Beef,Lamb or Pork mainly because I don't fecking want to.I don't need no Veggie telling me its wrong to eat meat etc,I'm not forcing them to eat Chicken or Fish...fecking busy bodies:icon_roll

Well if I had to, I would. But out of choice I don't think I could.

Apparantly, and I don't know how true this is, but in Spain they class "Steak" as Horse. So if you go to a restaurant and they have steak on the menu it is generally horse. To make sure you get cow it needs to be called beef steak.

Just what I heard. Doesn't bother me either way, if it tastes nice I'll throw it down me.

Well if I had to, I would. But out of choice I don't think I could.
Not an option. You have to choose one.

I'd have cat i think, at least some payback for the feckers that shite in my garden.

Apparantly, and I don't know how true this is, but in Spain they class "Steak" as Horse. So if you go to a restaurant and they have steak on the menu it is generally horse. To make sure you get cow it needs to be called beef steak.

Just what I heard. Doesn't bother me either way, if it tastes nice I'll throw it down me.

I'd eat horse. Not a whole one.

There's not much taste off of them but the bones are soft so you can just crunch 'em down.

My mother in law teaches autistic and special needs kids, and there is one girl who is of the chart special, emulates everything she sees. One night she was watching TV and saw some chef grill and eat a fish, her parents came down at night to find her in the kitchen with one gildfish on the grill and half of the other in a sandwhich. The other half of the fish went the same way as the half sandwhich, but was still alive they think when she ate it.

My mother in law teaches autistic and special needs kids, and there is one girl who is of the chart special, emulates everything she sees. One night she was watching TV and saw some chef grill and eat a fish, her parents came down at night to find her in the kitchen with one gildfish on the grill and half of the other in a sandwhich. The other half of the fish went the same way as the half sandwhich, but was still alive they think when she ate it.

Could you find out what it tasted like, please, so that I can make my choice ?

what would you eat if you had to choose one?

Cat, dog or goldfish?

If it was just eating it alone then I would have to roll with the goldfish, I quite like fish so wouldn't mind it providing there were a few chips to go along with it and some ice cold tartar sauce! :)

However, if you got to kill the animal first and then eat it then I would definitely go for the dog. It wouldn't matter how bad it tasted, the satisfaction of killing one of them smelly, retarded creatures would far outweigh the possible bad taste of it. Served in a freshly baked loaf of ciabatta, garnished with salad along with a bowl of potato wedges with sour cream and tomato dips sounds rather mouth watering after writing it. Might go out see if I can find any strays knocking around. :biggrin:

Just leave the cats alone, they're alright them lot!! :icon_redf

If it was just eating it alone then I would have to roll with the goldfish, I quite like fish so wouldn't mind it providing there were a few chips to go along with it and some ice cold tartar sauce! :)

However, if you got to kill the animal first and then eat it then I would definitely go for the dog. It wouldn't matter how bad it tasted, the satisfaction of killing one of them smelly, retarded creatures would far outweigh the possible bad taste of it. Served in a freshly baked loaf of ciabatta, garnished with salad along with a bowl of potato wedges with sour cream and tomato dips sounds rather mouth watering after writing it. Might go out see if I can find any strays knocking around. :biggrin:

Just leave the cats alone, they're alright them lot!! :icon_redf

I'm with you on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572