Not open for further replies.

M17TT C

Your head twice the size it is normally

-OR-

Your head half the size it is normally?

:102:

What reasons for your choice?

Last edited:
One of lifes tricky questions Matt with no real definitive answer as to which path to follow.

I'm going to bed now and I'll have a good old think about it while I lie there pondering on my day that's just gone.

Tricky one, and one I wouldn't like to make any rash attempts to answer at such short notice. I'll get back to you

pickled onion

Your head twice the size it is normally

-OR-

Your head half the size it is normally?

What reasons for your choice?

"Pass the dutchie to the left hand side". ;)

Mount Chimborazo in Ecuador?

Out of 104 people to view this, no one has been able to answer. It really is one of the 'hardest' questions to answer. Me and my housemates have been thinking about this one for ages now and still have no answer.

We usually just come up with stupid ones like what would you rather, shag a dead dog OR get ****ed by a dog? for example, but this one is truly a mind boggler (sp/ is it even a word?)

I keep trying to write a sentence as to which I would prefer but everytime I start, I think but what about this and cannot come up with a final conclusion. It really is one of the most unanswerable questions in the World!

Last edited:
Out of 104 people to view this, no one has been able to answer. It really is one of the 'hardest' questions to answer. Me and my housemates have been thinking about this one for ages now and still have no answer.

We usually just come up with stupid ones like what would you rather, shag a dead dog and get ****ed by a dog? for example, but this one is truly a mind boggler (sp/ is it even a word?)

I keep trying to write a sentence as to which I would prefer but everytime I start, I think but what about this and cannot come up with a final conclusion. It really is one of the most unanswerable questions in the World!

:icon_roll Bacon

IF your head was twice the size it would be too heavy and lead to you losing your balance. Therefore the other option is the only answer. The END! :)

why dont you just ask the man behind every answer in this lifetime

Google

IF your head was twice the size it would be too heavy and lead to you losing your balance.
But which senses and abilities would you lose if you lost half your brain? Would it be worth living?

Last edited:
We usually just come up with stupid ones... but this one is truly a mind boggler

:icon_roll

last week: the merits of eastern european immigration policy
yesterday: the futility of the search for the Higgs boson

today...some foxestalk topic that deservedly gets napalmed with irreverance

IF your head was twice the size it would be too heavy and lead to you losing your balance. Therefore the other option is the only answer. The END! :)

So you would rather have a head that was narrower than your neck? That would look really weird! ;)

Also your mouth would only be half of its size so will take you a lot longer to eat and your eyes will be a lot smaller so you will be able to see less, not to mention that your hearing will not be as good!

We usually just come up with stupid ones like what would you rather, shag a dead dog OR get ****ed by a dog? for example, but this one is truly a mind boggler (sp/ is it even a word?)

I don't think anyone's really bothered mate.

I don't think anyone's really bothered mate.

I'm not too bothered if people are not bothered.

However, if they took the time to think about it they would realise that it is the most unanswerable question in the world ever! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566