What would you rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What utter horse shit! You use your eye lids to see now do you??

dogs can hear high pitched noises, cos of being smaller

and bats are deaf cos they're really small

or summat

Go and study biology for a while, then come back and we'll continue this discussion. I don't deal with amateurs :icon_wink

The ear works by funneling sound waves down the outer ear thing, through your ear to your ear drum and then on to a nerve and your brain somehow. Therefore if the outer ear bit is only half its original size then it will not be able to absorb as much sound as it could when at its original size, resulting in hearing not being as 'good' as it was before.

I even admitted that they eye reasoning was pure bullshit. I was joking with the comment 'Science at its best' for those who were thinking it is not science at its best!

The ear works by funneling sound waves down the outer ear thing, through your ear to your ear drum and then on to a nerve and your brain somehow. Therefore if the outer ear bit is only half its original size then it will not be able to absorb as much sound as it could when at its original size, resulting in hearing not being as 'good' as it was before.
Poppycock. Are you seriously suggesting that somebody with a smaller head than somebody else will not have such good hearing?

I even admitted that they eye reasoning was pure bullshit. I was joking with the comment 'Science at its best' for those who were thinking it is not science at its best!

So small children cannot hear or see, despite their smaller heads ?

Poppycock. Are you seriously suggesting that somebody with a smaller head than somebody else will not have such good hearing?

I am suggesting that due to the smaller size of the outer ear, that person would not be able to hear as well as they could when their head was at its original size, I'm talking about the same person, not different people.

Would you expect your hearing to be as good if your ears were only half of the size they are now?

I am suggesting that due to the smaller size of the outer ear, that person would not be able to hear as well as they could when their head was at its original size, I'm talking about the same person, not different people.

Would you expect your hearing to be as good if your ears were only half of the size they are now?
Yes, because it's all relative

right, that explains it, thanks :icon_roll

Well I did write my logic: that if you half close (or half open ;)) your eyes then you cannot see as much as when they are fully open. There is less light that can enter the eye. :102:

This question is even more difficult then the head one. Who do you hate more Foxello or M17TT C?

I really cant decide??? :)

This question is even more difficult then the head one. Who do you hate more Foxello or M17TT C?

I really cant decide??? :)

:icon_lol:

I'm glad you hate me, thats really grown up! :icon_roll

In which case they should be able to see very well

So whats all this big conspiracy about how bats cannot see and have to use ultrasound as a method of detecting matter?

They fed me lies at school!!

So whats all this big conspiracy about how bats cannot see and have to use ultrasound as a method of detecting matter?

They fed me lies at school!!
Bats use sonar in the dark to aid their night vision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673