What would you rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't stay for long.

So, what is wrong in coming back home to watch Neighbours, then go chill in the garden with a few beers and spliffs whilst having a BBQ before watching the football.

It was a really good afternoon and evening thank you. ;)

it opened at 11am and shuts at 11pm

but, having no job, no exams and the sunshining, do you:-

a) get wasted on a 12 hur drinking binge
b) post on talkingballs

:icon_roll

Apart from the fact I had an exam from 9:30 - 12:30, hence the reason to go on the lash. :102:

twice the size please. Then there would be more blood to go round so I wouldn't pass out every time I get an erection...

:038:

That's more like it, no need to be all technical and scientific about it, just a bit of harmless fun! :icon_lol:

So, what is wrong in coming back home to watch Neighbours, then go chill in the garden with a few beers and spliffs whilst having a BBQ before watching the football.

It depends on whether you mean 'Neighbours' the shite Aussie brain retardant TV show for women.
If so, everything is wrong with it, absolutely everything,

Apart from the fact I had an exam from 9:30 - 12:30, hence the reason to go on the lash. :102:

You specifically left the pub to go home and watch Neighbours :confused:

So, what is wrong in coming back home to watch Neighbours

nothing at all

personally after an exam at uni, i never went the pub. i went home to work on some dress designs, watch the soaps, do some knitting, talk to my mum on the phone for 2 hours, then later, choose a nice outfit for going to The Blue Oyster

oh no, i have that wrong, i went the New Inn and got shitefaced

;)

nothing at all

personally after an exam at uni, i never went the pub. i went home to work on some dress designs, watch the soaps, do some knitting, talk to my mum on the phone for 2 hours, then later, choose a nice outfit for going to The Blue Oyster

That's good for you, whatever floats your boat mate.

See how easy it is to change what people say with selective quoting?

If you actually read the thread properly Moon Face, you would have realised that I went to the pub before Neighbours was on. ;)

Not specifically, had BBQ and watched the football and had a few biffs.

Neighbours is the best program on TV anway! :102:

Comments like that should be in the not rights thread.

this thread should be put to bed asap!!! :icon_roll

Why should it, if no one wants to reply, then so be it, but there seem to be a few keen participants in the topic of conversion being discussed in this thread so it shouldn't.

Can you justify your reasoning behind such dictatorship comments as yours? :102:

Why should it, if no one wants to reply, then so be it, but there seem to be a few keen participants in the topic of conversion being discussed in this thread so it shouldn't.

Can you justify your reasoning behind such dictatorship comments as yours? :102:

She is free to make such statements simply because she is not a complete and utter spanner

oooh get you!!! :icon_wink yeah i think its crap :icon_lol:

Do not read it then, simple, no need to close the thread.

You never know, one day some member on here may be able to give an answer to 'the most unanswerable question in the world ever' as to what would be the better solution to the original question. We can keep dreaming! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
She is free to make such statements simply because she is not a complete and utter spanner

That's it, stick together, power in numbers. Almost as bad as the 'hoodies'. :icon_roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669