What would you rather...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you would rather have a head that was narrower than your neck? That would look really weird! ;)

Also your mouth would only be half of its size so will take you a lot longer to eat and your eyes will be a lot smaller so you will be able to see less, not to mention that your hearing will not be as good!

You only said the head would be half the size, you made no reference to eyes, mouth etc.

What would you rather drink anal blood or period blood?

Clearly worse then the head thing, therfore I win, can we delete this thread now?

My cat's head is smaller than mine and he can see and hear better than me

:icon_roll

last week: the merits of eastern european immigration policy
yesterday: the futility of the search for the Higgs boson

today...some foxestalk topic that deservedly gets napalmed with irreverence

I did not bring either of those 2 non important areas of discussion to this forum, just contributed to them.

Again another one who is simply perplexed by the complicity of the nature of the discussion.

However, if they took the time to think about it they would realise that it is the most unanswerable question in the world ever! ;)
Would you prefer a cock up the arse or in your mouth sir?

What answer would you give Matt?

You only said the head would be half the size, you made no reference to eyes, mouth etc.

OK then numpty, you have a head that the mouth is wider than and have ears that are almost as long as your face! ;)

What would you rather drink anal blood or period blood?

Clearly worse then the head thing, therfore I win, can we delete this thread now?

Do you have to drink it from the anus or vagina? :102:

I'm not explaining why that is true Melton, I though you were not a not-right? :102:
You said if our heads were only half the size, we wouldn't be able to see or hear as well, please explain why that would be the case

You said if our heads were only half the size, we wouldn't be able to see or hear as well, please explain why that would be the case

On the basis that all the facial features would be half the size as well.

If your ears were smaller, then you would not be able to encapsulate as much sound due to the ear being smaller, like a small Satalite dish can only receive a signal from a certain distance, for bigger distance you need a Satalite dish with a larger surface area.

The eyes is a tricky one thinking about it, I suppose that as long as your eye-lids are proportionally the same size as what they were originally then you would be able to see the same amount. My logic for reasoning the reduced eyesight originally came from the fact if you half shut your eye-lids then you can only see half as much - science at its best! ;)

If your ears were smaller, then you would not be able to encapsulate as much sound due to the ear being smaller, like a small Satalite dish can only receive a signal from a certain distance, for bigger distance you need a Satalite dish with a larger surface area.

The eyes is a tricky one thinking about it, I suppose that as long as your eye-lids are proportionally the same size as what they were originally then you would be able to see the same amount. My logic for reasoning the reduced eyesight originally came from the fact if you half shut your eye-lids then you can only see half as much - science at its best! ;)
Go and study biology for a while, then come back and we'll continue this discussion. I don't deal with amateurs :icon_wink

What utter horse shit! You use your eye lids to see now do you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669