Whats happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxello

Dont know whats happened to him but all of a sudden Andy Johnson is looking decent.:eek: The Jarrett effect is effecting all of them.

Dont know whats happened to him but all of a sudden Andy Johnson is looking decent.:eek: The Jarrett effect is effecting all of them.

Jarrett and fear for his job, i suspect money played a huge part. i dont think its a coincidence how hes started playing well and making media statements about milan when he knows there may be money on the table

Last edited:
No.

Andy Johnson as always been a good player playing badly whilst at City. He is now recovered from his injury, the players around him have started to play better and the luck as started to roll with him.

If any player has had an effect, it's Horsfield, but it will only be minimum.

Give AJ the credit he deserves, he has turned his form and fans opinion of him around

Last edited:
No.

Andy Johnson as always been a good player playing badly whilst at City. He is now recovered from his injury, the players around him have started to play better and the luck as started to roll with him.

Give AJ the credit he deserves, he has turned his form and fans opinion of him around

Good grief Melts, I'm agreeing with you.:icon_redf ;)

Jarrett and fear for his job, i suspect money played a huge part. i dont think its a coincidence how hes started playing well and making media statements about milan when he knows there may be money on the table

Well i thought hed be first out the door but how hes playing at the mo i think he'll be given a second chance. Could turn out to be another Kisnorbo, Shit one minute, a god the next.

To be fair i don't think Jarrett has been that bad. He has given the midfield some legs and he gets up and down the pitch well. His running has allowed Johnson to break up the play and put in a couple of great performances. It's His distribution that let him down

Lets not get carried away though. He's had a couple of good games. At Burnley last week he was crap. Realistically he's not gonna be here next season either

Last edited:
Partially to do with fitness, maybe - but it doesn't disguise the fact that he has played like a complete wankpiece

There's money at the club and he fancies a piece of it, so he's started playing properly

But to quite honest I don't give a shit what the reason is - he played out of his skin on Saturday and should be applauded for it

Last edited:
To be fair i don't think Jarrett has been that bad. He has given the midfield some legs and he gets up and down the pitch well. His running has allowed Johnson to break up the play and put in a couple of great performances. It's His distribution that let him down

Lets not get carried away though. He's had a couple of good games. At Burnley last week he was crap. Realistically he's not gonna be here next season either

I thought Jarrett was dreadful again West Brom, sure he covers the whole pitch but his first touch is abysmal and as you say his distribution was poor. Jarrett reminds me of Junior Lewis on Red Bull.

No.

Good grief Melts, I'm agreeing with you.:icon_redf ;)

bad isnt it :icon_bigg ;)

I thought Jarrett was dreadful again West Brom, sure he covers the whole pitch but his first touch is abysmal and as you say his distribution was poor. Jarrett reminds me of Junior Lewis on Red Bull.
Me and you only by the looks of it Ox

Jarrett reminds me of Junior Lewis on Red Bull.

hahaha brilliant. i dont think hes the answer beyond this season to be fair, but he has had some possitive effect judging on results.

I'm not saying he's great by any means but i just think he gives us something a bit different. I really don't see how he can be compared to Junior Lewis. He was spectacularly bad. He couldn't do anything. Remember going to Newcastle away once and he played in a back three marking Shearer. Carnage

thats Excactly what a kid said behind me! That Jarret reminds him of Junior Lewis!:eek:

He's a damn sight better than Hughes and puts in a lot of work unlike Williams did. I think he has been a major factor on our improved performances as well as AJ actually starting to play well.

No.

Always thought Johnson should have been a decent signing at this level, glad he's turned it round. Having the 2 experienced heads playing well is surely one of the key factors in recent form - and that's exactly what we needed AJ doing at the start. :038:

He's a damn sight better than Hughes and puts in a lot of work unlike Williams did. I think he has been a major factor on our improved performances as well as AJ actually starting to play well.

Saying he's better than Hughes isn't any sort of compliment :icon_bigg All I'll say is just watch his ball control (especially his first touch) and distribution at the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669