What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday morning, work
Friday afternoon, work
Friday afternoon (continued), work
Friday night, work
Saturday morning, . Get up at 7am. Leave home at 7:30am for the match. Get on coach to Sunderland.
Saturday night, get home approx midnight.
Sunday, morning . Football match
Sunday, afternoon. Gym
Sunday night, 5 a side football match.

Nice, enjoy it! :icon_lol:

I've got a busy weekend schedule...........

Friday morning, college
Friday afternoon, go into town or Fosse Park
Friday afternoon (continued), work
Friday night, mates 18th
Saturday morning, stumble home at approx 2am. Get up at 7am. Leave home at 7:30am for the match. Get on coach to Sunderland.
Saturday night, get home approx midnight.
Sunday, work 10-6.
Sunday night, round my mates to watch wrestling live. :icon_redf Finishes approx 4am.
Monday, work 12-8.

Sleep.

:icon_lol:

Wish mine was as busy.

Write CVs
Post CVs
Watch In The Mood For Love And 2046

Saturday
Work Out More Stuff For Poland trip next year
Driving Lesson
Scream at the radio for City

Sunday
Watch bro get hammered

Definitely. I had the toys, the videos, the books, the carpet, the curtains, the lampshade, the bed covers, the lot

it really is about time to let go of your childhood MHS, the women really are not gonna be impressed

The cover of my favourite ever Mega Drive game, Bonanza Brothers

It's the cat taking potshots. It's a long time since I've been on here so can't exactly rember the thinking behind coosing it but it fits in with my SOH.

I've been trying to add a sg picture/smile from the list on my forum but it's only showing in the preview and not on posts so far. Any ideas?

One more thing. I took most of last night setting up something for Yourtube. It's not very good really but it is Leicester related. So far it's not showing when I do a search but it is in my profile section so it has uploaded. It has now occurred to me that this may be the only place that I can see it but others will see it normally Anyway as I said it's not very good and needs redoing now I know how or editing. If it's availabe keywords like Leicester City should help. Don't expect a work of genius though. It is my first attempt.
Ken

It's the cat taking potshots. It's a long time since I've been on here so can't exactly rember the thinking behind coosing it but it fits in with my SOH.

armed potshot-taking cats are my absolute favourite cats

I've been trying to add a sg picture/smile from the list on my forum but it's only showing in the preview and not on posts so far. Any ideas?

unlike other unmentionable forums Ken, annoying pictures for signitures are not allowed, not that yours is particularly annoying but it was felt that for the greater good we'd leave them out.

One more thing. I took most of last night setting up something for Yourtube. It's not very good really but it is Leicester related. So far it's not showing when I do a search but it is in my profile section so it has uploaded. It has now occurred to me that this may be the only place that I can see it but others will see it normally Anyway as I said it's not very good and needs redoing now I know how or editing. If it's availabe keywords like Leicester City should help. Don't expect a work of genius though. It is my first attempt.
Ken

can you copy & paste the link to it from youtube?
you also need to check the settings for the video, you can set them to publically viewable or private.

HTH

I'll keep the present sig if thats OK.

Anyway I checked yourtube and the vid is public I copied and pasted the link on the profile page and it worked. I would like to edit it or redo it though. It's just a load of photos and some music. With editing I'll be able to do the pictures to appear in time with the music. You'll see what I mean anyway.
Cheers
Ken

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80CdG9y74_E

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48