What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went from being a pile of shite to everything coming up roses. Blue roses of course. :icon_bigg ;) :038: :023:

Where I was this time last week.....and where I wish I was now.

mines a little bridge on a river just down the road from me. previously i've had my shirt as avatar (for fookin ages) and then before that it was billy fane, needed a change!

where did you go sioux
Les Houches - Mont Blanc. So pretty. Last time I skied I got a lift back down the mountain with the Austrian mountain rescue team and spent Valentine's Day in hospital (and on crutches for months), so I took it very carefully for a couple of days, then decided it was more fun to sit in a cafe at the top of the mountain with a glass of wine.:icon_lol:

I hope you're planning to share those chocs.

Les Houches - Mont Blanc. So pretty. Last time I skied I got a lift back down the mountain with the Austrian mountain rescue team and spent Valentine's Day in hospital (and on crutches for months), so I took it very carefully for a couple of days, then decided it was more fun to sit in a cafe at the top of the mountain with a glass of wine.:icon_lol:

I hope you're planning to share those chocs.

:icon_lol: you dont really like them...do you :icon_cry: :icon_lol:

The Packhorse Bridge. This beautiful bridge is situated just 10 minutes from my house. :icon_conf

In reality I typed Aylestone into google images and it is about the only photo there is.

The Packhorse Bridge. This beautiful bridge is situated just 10 minutes from my house. :icon_conf

In reality I typed Aylestone into google images and it is about the only photo there is.

I lived in Aylestone for nine years - near the geese.
Love it!

I lived in Aylestone for nine years - near the geese.
Love it!

:icon_lol:

Everyone knows the geese.
I'm guessing you mean the ones near the bottom of Grace Road on Aylestone Road?

I live a bit close to both the Saff and Monsell for my liking but at least I ain't a dodgeite.:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48