What's your current avatar and why did you pick it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why thanks

top breasts & the city, not a bad combo eh?

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

this simone... i gotta meet her

:038:

It's a pity you don't allow animated avatar's on here. i have some crackers (also stolen).

Mind you when you reach my age it's time to let your avatar do a bit of living for you. Sort of let them loose on the internet to strut their stuff, mesmerize fora members with their slinky moves.

I think it's time I moved to my spiritual home on the drunk thread

Duzza back in his hiding in hedges and stalking days, was following the queen in case she got her kit off and showed her dangling bits. he happened to be following her on the day she decided to attempt a drive by on paul tergat.

My avatar is the a photo of her cruising the streets looking for him.

Last edited:
It's a pity you don't allow animated avatar's on here. i have some crackers (also stolen).

No it isn't a pity at all, you don't have some crackers at all, I'm sorry to be the one to bring you back to the planet we're-not-all-****in-crazy-like-you but animated gifs should be shot on sight without mercy, anybody accomodating an animated gif should be executed in a painful way and collaborators of animated gifs should be made to do despicable things with people of a very low character until they are sullied with their inevitable overpowering odour.

Have you got any animated gifs of kittens falling over? They are my absolute favourite.

No it isn't a pity at all, you don't have some crackers at all, I'm sorry to be the one to bring you back to the planet we're-not-all-****in-crazy-like-you but animated gifs should be shot on sight without mercy, anybody accomodating an animated gif should be executed in a painful way and collaborators of animated gifs should be made to do despicable things with people of a very low character until they are sullied with their inevitable overpowering odour.

Have you got any animated gifs of kittens falling over? They are my absolute favourite.

Steady lad. Were you raped as a child by a bloke in an animated avatar suit by any chance?

I know somebody that is really taking the piss with their new avatar :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670