When Can We Expect An Announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

...regarding the vacant managers post.

It would seem logical to get the new man/men in a.s.a.p. so that they can get any new players they want in before the deadline.

I don't think they will rush in to anything. The composition of the team/sqaud isnt goint to change much if at all in the forseeable future, I think Kelly could run with it until the end ofv the season unless he really blows it.

On the other hand I aint got a clue.

I think a decent appointment would get the team out of trouble with the current squad. We want results and if it looks like Rob kelly is getting them then I say keep him in.

Chuck T Masala said:
I don't think they will rush in to anything. The composition of the team/sqaud isnt goint to change much if at all in the forseeable future, I think Kelly could run with it until the end ofv the season unless he really blows it.

id go along with that

I can't see kelly changing anything I'm expecting the same teams with the same tactics. I wonder how levein's favourites will play now he's gone.

Fawkeye said:
I can't see kelly changing anything I'm expecting the same teams with the same tactics. I wonder how levein's favourites will play now he's gone.

You have to remember Kelly wasn't one of CL's puppets, it was the club that appointed him not CL. Hopefully Kelly will have the balls to try his own stuff as it must be clear that the current tactics and selections are just not working.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
thats true naughty but only time will tell

If only we had a bit more.

What do you think Kelly's approach will be? Will he change the tactics/team significantly? Will he whip them up in to a frenzy of enthusiasm? Or will be stick closely to what CL did and hope it comes off? Surely, he has to do something different?

like you said chuck he mustve realised that what levein was doing wasnt working for some reason be it motivation/tactical i dont think he will change things too much in terms of the players be interested to see how he acts on the touchline

I can see us getting thumped on Saturday.

One point I' dmake, how about, if we get Gary Mac in as manager, let him play in the middle of the park for a few matches. I know he's bloody old now but I bet he'd help our current midfield understand what midfielders actually do. Just a thought, no need to have a go at me. :icon_lol:

Joe_Fox said:
I can see us getting thumped on Saturday.

One point I' dmake, how about, if we get Gary Mac in as manager, let him play in the middle of the park for a few matches. I know he's bloody old now but I bet he'd help our current midfield understand what midfielders actually do. Just a thought, no need to have a go at me. :icon_lol:

mite work with dion in the back 4 as well ;)

newtonfox said:
mite work with dion in the back 4 as well ;)

Gary Mac has still got the footballing brain though - I think he'd give our midfield a valuable insight as to how to play in midfield.

Chuck T Masala said:
What do you think Kelly's approach will be? Will he change the tactics/team significantly? Will he whip them up in to a frenzy of enthusiasm? Or will be stick closely to what CL did and hope it comes off? Surely, he has to do something different?

Give it 2 or 3 matches and they will be calling for his head...no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670