Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Give him until Christmas then let's see

Votes: 15 30.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

OK...

I'm interested to see where we're at at the moment regarding CL. I know a lot of us laught at Foxes(chav)talk and their continual anti-CL policies, but how many more are now feeling that as three points away from a relegation spot, enough may be coming ENOUGH?

Is there a danger in CL taking us down, would Burley/Newell/Walsh etc breed a new dawn, or perhaps this shake-up is the last thing we need?

I know we do this a lot, but humour me, vote...

I voted to see at Xmas.

With every game my faith is dwindling!

i had no option but to choose to stick with him, as unless we get a pearce in who can fire them up or a keegan in who is attack minded we should not change and there is no one avalible at the moment is there?

joe501 said:
i had no option but to choose to stick with him, as unless we get a pearce in who can fire them up or a keegan in who is attack minded we should not change and there is no one avalible at the moment is there?

Where is Keegan now?

Imo he must be given this season, but we must improve as well. By the end of the season he will have had around 18 months in the job, and by that length of time we must be on an upward curve. To get rid now would be expensive for the club so despite our misery i can't see the club hoofing him out...........yet.

I have said xmas, he has done some decent work in the way he has put the emphasis in youth and the cutbacks he has made, but in footballing terms and from a results perspectitive we are now starting to go backwards and his reign is now starting to resemble MA's final season, stubborn and bewildering team selections, poor tactics, terrible substitutions, poor results against supposed weaker opposition,inconsistency in performances and results and fall outs with some of the better players in the squad.

I have real doubts over Levein now and I am very wary as to whether he has the desire or talent to turn around what is now becoming an increasingly desperate position.

Agreed. CL just does not seem to have the managerial ability as this level (which is pretty poor)
Like mentioned things such as poor substitutions and negative thinkin/tactics.
I remember a Hearts fan on here not so long ago saying that CL does come across very intellegent but really he actually isn't where managing a team at this level is concerned.
I can remember CL saying in an interview at the start of the season that he was well aware that if there was not a vast improvement in performances/results this time around he will be axed.

If you are aware of it craig please sort it eh?!?

p.s Don't we only have till tomorrow 5pm to sign a striker on loan?

I voted to get rid now, we are going backwards in terms of results. We may have younger players but they are no more useful than the old has beens with this guy in charge.

I feel quite strongly that we have a squad capable of making the play-offs. This guy is holding us back.

DurhamFox said:
I voted to get rid now, we are going backwards in terms of results. We may have younger players but they are no more useful than the old has beens with this guy in charge.

I feel quite strongly that we have a squad capable of making the play-offs. This guy is holding us back.

I'm sure you can 'tinker' with the Poll DF to make sure your nomination wins;) :icon_lol:
Silver Fox abstained because there wasn't an option to have Levein publically flogged in the Town Hall Square..;)

DurhamFox said:
:icon_lol:

I am genuinely interested to know who did that spate of post editing though.

You 'Mods' all piss in the same pot as it were..;)

What a revolting thought, being 'jostled' by Steven, Lazzer and Webbo. Doesn't bare thinking about, just horrible.

I voted to keep him till xmas. At the start of the seasn I said keep him till the end of oct. Things havent really improved but the odd result here and there has given me a glimer of hope. that hope is now dwindling and therefore xams could well be the limit of the hope and faith I have in CL

DurhamFox said:
What a revolting thought, being 'jostled' by Steven, Lazzer and Webbo. Doesn't bare thinking about, just horrible.

You missed out the Other Sports Mod...Scarby.

alex said:
OK...

I'm interested to see where we're at at the moment regarding CL. I know a lot of us laught at Foxes(chav)talk and their continual anti-CL policies, but how many more are now feeling that as three points away from a relegation spot, enough may be coming ENOUGH?

Is there a danger in CL taking us down, would Burley/Newell/Walsh etc breed a new dawn, or perhaps this shake-up is the last thing we need?

I know we do this a lot, but humour me, vote...
Burley - won't come, Newell - why would he leave Luton for a club that shows no loyalty to it's manager, Walsh - totally untried, could be another McLintock. Stick with Levein, I think he will come good, also there are no other alternatives.

Last edited:
its very interesting how opinion has shifted since the last polll like this about a month ago. and i am one of them swingers ;) . as much as i believe in giving a manager and his team time. CL seems to have gone a bit Micky.

now i still don't want to see him sacked just yet and maybe xmas is a little hasty, but i do think if we continue to hover precariously just above the relegation zone we will have to act. and if the board do sack him, they'd better have someone better lined up to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669