Where are the points coming from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see us getting anything off Brum or Preston, so that leave Barnsley and Wolves.

I reckon we will need a win against Barnsley and possibly a point on the last day against wolves. I can't beleive we're in this mess, but for the first time in years we will have something "really important" to play for on the last day of the season.

Can we do it folks??????????

I am gutted but still believe that we can do it - I have to after all isn't that what being a fan is all about?

1 point V Brum
0 v Preston
3 v Barnsley (yes I do believe that)
1 v Wolves

We scrape it...

Hartlepool next season...

Looking at the games there are left, I reckon we need just two points to avoid relegation - our better goal difference is effectively worth another point. I have seen nothing in the last six weeks that suggests we can actually get two more points!

Unless Worthington is better than his brewery, we're talking about feeding the 5,000 ....a miracle because these ldle bunch of privateers cant be rsed to play the game or have no idea how to play the game.

I would hate this to come down to the Wolves game needing a win, because they would love to rub our noses in it

I fear I may have seriously underestimated how bad we really are.

The facts (points and goal difference) logic and experience all suggest that we should scrape it.....but the fixture list looks bleak and I was really foolishly relying on at least a point and probably three against Norwich - who after all had little to play for.

I knew this squad was as poor as any Leicester outfit I have seen.....but I begin to wonder if they actually want to survive.
Are they having a laugh at the club's and our expense?

I fear I may have seriously underestimated how bad we really are.

The facts (points and goal difference) logic and experience all suggest that we should scrape it.....but the fixture list looks bleak and I was really foolishly relying on at least a point and probably three against Norwich - who after all had little to play for.

I knew this squad was as poor as any Leicester outfit I have seen.....but I begin to wonder if they actually want to survive.
Are they having a laugh at the club's and our expense?

bang on RED im sorry to say div 1 here we come :icon_evil

Unless Worthington is better than his brewery, we're talking about feeding the 5,000 ....a miracle because these ldle bunch of privateers cant be rsed to play the game or have no idea how to play the game.

I would hate this to come down to the Wolves game needing a win, because they would love to rub our noses in it
From NW post match interview he didn't know either where the points are going to come from. Also sounded as he only prepared the players for one half. Must have forgot to tell them to score at least 5 by then. The defence was never going to hang to anything.

I can't see us getting a single point from the last few games.

And if we do, it will be more than we deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669