Where has Ian Stringer been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know most of you don't really care but has anyone got any idea?

He brought his new bride to an illegal rave in West Cork for their honeymoon on Easter weekend. The last time he was seen he was running into a forest in his underpants after snorting a huge line of ketamine. Nobody's seen hide nor hair of him since.

He brought his new bride to an illegal rave in West Cork for their honeymoon on Easter weekend. The last time he was seen he was running into a forest in his underpants after snorting a huge line of ketamine. Nobody's seen hide nor hair of him since.

To be honest, I thought that was the reason but didn't want to make a twat of myself in case I was wrong.

Just a mix tape of his "finest" commentary bits would deliver the painful and degrading death that copper was tweeting about.

Hes covered in spunk, supposedly

Go on then tell us.

Is it anything to do with a hockey stick, a bottle of vodka and a Leicester Ladies hockey player or is that another rumour

The actual reason is mentioned elsewhere on this forum. He's simply been on his honeymoon, I believe.

I occasionally tune into the Thursday Boot Room programme that RL inexplicably deliver from the Birch's local pub in order to listen to the pre-match press conference. I assume that this is because Birch can't be arsed to go to RL for the show. As a result, it's generally annoying, difficult to hear and sometimes the signal goes and all sorts.

One aspect that I find particularly annoying as a non-drinker is Birch's routine jokes about alcohol including comments to Stringer about why he doesn't partake with him on the 'happy water'. It's the same joke recycled most weeks.

I've always assumed that, like most of us that don't do it, Stringer has his reasons and these should be respected. And it appears so.

http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/n...football-commentators-heartbreak-after-916908

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566