Where has Mandaric been

Status
Not open for further replies.

step

Mandrik has been out the country as has Tigana and Jewell, so I think Mandrik has took them both somewhere nice away from the press, so he can get to know them.

Tigana will be booked into one five star Hotel and Jewell in another similar nearby hotel. All expenses paid of course, MM would then be able to spent some quality time with each candidate on his own, getting to know them, how they will think and how they will work and giving them time to get know him.

He will have explained what he expects from them, discussed what his short term and long-term goals are and how he aims to achieve those goals. In return they will be given the opportunity to express what they think they can achieve and how that fits in with MM plans. Then after a week of golf, wine and dinning both candidates, Mandrik have a good understanding of each candidate and they would know if can work with Mandrik. Obviously Mandrik would offer the position to the most appropreat candidate. IMO Either would be good.

If it was my club and I had just gone through the crap Mandrik has been through. I would be doing the above. lets hope he has

Re: Where has Mandrik been

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Re: Where has Mandrik been

And suddenly it all becomes clear!

I have changed the title to reflect his real name. :icon_wink It is a nice idea but unlikely. :icon_wink

I have changed the title to reflect his real name. :icon_wink It is a nice idea but unlikely. :icon_wink
Well why don't you put a big red cross next to it and type "see me" in big bold red font :icon_roll

If somebody fcuks up at that magnitude, it should be there for all to see and ridicule

You've got the wrong guy! We're all talking about Fred Mandarik who plays for the under 7's. He didn't play this week as he was drawn into the reserve squad to replace elvis hammond.

spangles.gif

But Step has such sound judement and is usually spot on in his comments and information.

Thank you Step for clarifying matters.

Well why don't you put a big red cross next to it and type "see me" in big bold red font :icon_roll

If somebody fcuks up at that magnitude, it should be there for all to see and ridicule

I am not sure that serves any useful purpose. After all each of us must have formed an opinion when when we saw Mandaric spelt with a "k". :icon_roll

I am not sure that serves any useful purpose. After all each of us must have formed an opinion when when we saw Mandaric spelt with a "k". :icon_roll
Ridicule is a form of education. You learn from it, and you learn fast.

Mandrik has been out the country as has Tigana and Jewell, so I think Mandrik has took them both somewhere nice away from the press, so he can get to know them.

Tigana will be booked into one five star Hotel and Jewell in another similar nearby hotel. All expenses paid of course, MM would then be able to spent some quality time with each candidate on his own, getting to know them, how they will think and how they will work and giving them time to get know him.

He will have explained what he expects from them, discussed what his short term and long-term goals are and how he aims to achieve those goals. In return they will be given the opportunity to express what they think they can achieve and how that fits in with MM plans. Then after a week of golf, wine and dinning both candidates, Mandrik have a good understanding of each candidate and they would know if can work with Mandrik. Obviously Mandrik would offer the position to the most appropreat candidate. IMO Either would be good.

If it was my club and I had just gone through the crap Mandrik has been through. I would be doing the above. lets hope he has

Actually this is spot on.

Mandrick had also constructed a 'bushtukka' trial-style exercise in a remote african jungle to really test the character of Jewell and Tigana.

Jewell was quite good, he gulfed down the Serbian Donkey Spunk as if it was a Sambuca. Tigana was a little hesitant at first but suceeded in swallowing Blue and Yellow Daffodils marinated in Martin Allen Ear Wax.

Round 2 and Tigana was gutted when Jewell was presented with Frogs Legs. He started to think it was a stitch up especially as Jewells agent was spotted swinging in the trees shouting 'Its Dowie, Its Dowie'.

My source refused to tell me anymore than this. I'll try contacting him again and see if I can found out the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669