Where has Mandaric been

Status
Not open for further replies.
12ej3.gif

Brilliant :038::038::038:

If I had took on two managers and I had to sack one because I did not like him and the other one left after 6 weeks, I would want to make sure the next manager I took on was the right one and what I suggested is the best way to do it.

If I had took on two managers and I had to sack one because I did not like him and the other one left after 6 weeks, I would want to make sure the next manager I took on was the right one and what I suggested is the best way to do it.

Putting them up in an Hotel? (it is 'an' rather than 'a' isn't it? Even though it sounds odd?!)

Best way to waste money more like.

Best way is to do what MA2 wanted to do with JFH - put them on trial for 30 days and see what they can do!

Oh, just realised - that's probably what Milan intends to do for the rest of the season!

I also might take the hint that it's not them, it's me.

Stick to your guns kid, it's a craicing idea, steeped in truisms.

Putting them up in an Hotel? (it is 'an' rather than 'a' isn't it? Even though it sounds odd?!)

Not necessarily, however, given its position in your sentence it's hotel not Hotel.

Keep digging mate :icon_bigg :bang:
So whilst Mandarik is touching willie's and getting to know one of your proposed two managers, what would the other one be doing?. Taking pictures???? :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Mandrik has been out the country as has Tigana and Jewell, so I think Mandrik has took them both somewhere nice away from the press, so he can get to know them.

Tigana will be booked into one five star Hotel and Jewell in another similar nearby hotel. All expenses paid of course, MM would then be able to spent some quality time with each candidate on his own, getting to know them, how they will think and how they will work and giving them time to get know him.

He will have explained what he expects from them, discussed what his short term and long-term goals are and how he aims to achieve those goals. In return they will be given the opportunity to express what they think they can achieve and how that fits in with MM plans. Then after a week of golf, wine and dinning both candidates, Mandrik have a good understanding of each candidate and they would know if can work with Mandrik. Obviously Mandrik would offer the position to the most appropreat candidate. IMO Either would be good.

If it was my club and I had just gone through the crap Mandrik has been through. I would be doing the above. lets hope he has

:bang:

I am not sure that serves any useful purpose. After all each of us must have formed an opinion when when we saw Mandaric spelt with a "k". :icon_roll

Keep digging mate :icon_bigg :bang:
So whilst Mandarik is touching willie's and getting to know one of your proposed two managers, what would the other one be doing?. Taking pictures???? :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Some people never learn

Kate Thornton.

I would - bangs like a barn door in a hurricane according to my impecible sources. Anyway, the real reason for Mandy being in America is to get some more working capital from his, er, " Sicilian " friends over there.

I would - bangs like a barn door in a hurricane according to my impecible sources. Anyway, the real reason for Mandy being in America is to get some more working capital from his, er, " Sicilian " friends over there.

I bet they know if Kevin Keegan is going to get the City Job too?

Kirsten O'Brien she does as well:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670