Where is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawsley

I swear there's always a thread with people bitching about Halloween around here somewhere at this time of year?

ZjISY0QuUE63pPNkJdnSjw2.png

Macky

Gruntled Member
I swear there's always a thread with people bitching about Halloween around here somewhere at this time of year?

There usually is a proper bitchfest of people whinging incessantly about it. It's usually very informative as well, in fairness. I've learnt that they're not actually kids dressing up and enjoying themselves, they're all actually hoodlums, thugs and chavs looking for elderly people to mug. I've also learnt that most people in Britain would approve of the reintroduction of capital punishment for anybody knocking on their door and daring to disturb them while they are watching something on the telly.

Billyjof

Unfortunately where I grew up the kids do their rounds until about 8pm then the chavs have their little night of fun. Fireworks through letter boxes, up any old car exhaust, any kind of petty damage that will impress their mates. This does happen because I was young once and remember it well. I never mugged a granny though.

Mawsley

I usually send my family from the country to the countrier for their safety. This year they are staying with me. I am very worried for them upon reading Billjof's post; I fear the public school children will make them talk posh or some other such madness.

SJN-Fox

Unfortunately the quality of the Halloween thread has declined considerably following the departure of Melts and BG.

Billyjof

I usually send my family from the country to the countrier for their safety. This year they are staying with me. I am very worried for them upon reading Billjof's post; I fear the public school children will make them talk posh or some other such madness.

Not sure what you are rambling on about? Why have you mentioned me?

homer

Halloween is a ****in load of American nonsense.

Pagan or not.

Or just a harmless bit of fun where kids dress up, play games, carve a pumpkin and have a laugh

Bit like Christmas

Lako42

Or just a harmless bit of fun where kids dress up, play games, carve a pumpkin and have a laugh

Bit like Christmas

Can't remember the last time a firework got posted through my letterbox on Christmas day though.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Can't remember the last time a firework got posted through my letterbox on Christmas day though.

Posting fireworks through letterboxes has **** all to do with Halloween

Biffa Bacon

Posting fireworks through letterboxes has **** all to do with Halloween

Correct, it does however have a lot to do with criminal damage and arson but it is such fun.

homer

That has never happened to me on Halloween either

Nor has it ever happened to any member of my family

Nor, indeed, has it ever happened to anyone I have ever known in my whole life

Haworthfox

I never get any problems. As per usual I will have the welcome sign on the door and play my Gary Glitter records at high volume. I think I will also top it off with a Jimmy Savile did nothing wrong banner.

Miles Away

Over here it is a glorious opportunity to see very attractive women wear as little as possible.

I'm all for it.

Macky

Gruntled Member
I never get any problems. As per usual I will have the welcome sign on the door and play my Gary Glitter records at high volume. I think I will also top it off with a Jimmy Savile did nothing wrong banner.

:icon_conf Does people celebrating annual festivals always put you in mind of paedophiles?

Biffa Bacon

We generally don't have anything in to give to the kids for trick or treat so we go out for the evening, it's that simple to avoid it. Don't want lots of disappointed little kids on the doorstep.

Mawsley

We generally don't have anything in to give to the kids for trick or treat so we go out for the evening, it's that simple to avoid it. Don't want lots of disappointed little kids on the doorstep.

You've got twenty bottles of wine in - I'm sending our kids around to camp out on the doorstep.

MKFox

Bit like Christmas
images

:018:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675