Where Now For Matty Piper (Home?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet...

So poor Matty Piper has been released by Sunderland. And to compound matters for the poor kid, Peter Taylor is after him.

Is Piper worth re-signing? It won't exactly be a Robbie Fowler moment, but coming back to us could reinvigorate his faltering career???

I seen Matt Piper Lasy Night playing indoor football @ Sports League on Freemans Common and he got kicked to f**k ohh dear. He said that he got relesed & he knee is really bad, so not worth the risk IMO. still the booting he got last night would not help

is that indoor soccer league on the industrial estate near the fruite wholsale? i play there every monday

i once played with a load of youth team players and a few first team at the time, steff oakes, jon stevo, matty piper and jordan stewart at mannor road university thing, in was a bank holiday so me and my mates went to play, just climbed the fence cus no1 is there on bank holidys and were playing and then all these lot turned up with steff oakes dad and a few of his chums cus they had booked the pitch! however steff oakes dad let us join in and we had a massive game, there was 9 of my mates who were 14/15 at the time and we had steff oakes dad and his mates on our team and some youth players to try and even it out and we played a match, they were winning 3-1 at half time and then steff oakes started kicking off that we had more players than them!! and saying we had to have subs to make it even numbers, i was pissing myself cus we were only 14/15 lpaying against pros!! eventually his dad calmed him down and we played on, got a rite spanking, steff oakes scored some amazing goals but he was playing his skin out!!! at the end got the first team players signitures apart from steff oakes cus he was a twat!! but i couldn't believe i played with them, third best day of my life after palace at wembely and being mascot wen we played wednesday away for the first season in the prem!!

The Voice From Above said:
it would be nice to give him a chance but he's not what we need right now.

Nail - head - hit

lako42 said:
is that indoor soccer league on the industrial estate near the fruite wholsale? i play there every monday

Ride by there most days on my way to work.

Where Now For Matty Piper (Home?)

shepshed dynamo?

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
is it still ran by that tight-fisted Leeds fan, Des I think his name is?
play there every wens pipes was there got his team next wk i will let you no,his dad is a ref down there,yes des is a leeds fan he takes loads of shit from the lads,i spoke to piper on wens he just is not fit at all! looked ok on the ball though he cant turn like he used to,he needs to get fit first though.

Hazzman said:
It's a sham of a five-side job, I know about three teams moved away from there to go to Goals.

sports leagues is four-a-side, not five. hence the smaller pitches.

Foxetalk reporting correspondance from TD that we have contacted piper about coming back here once his trip to the states is over.

Interesting news if true. Would be worth assessing him in the summer. Expectations would be very high though unfortunately
If hes half as good as he was he would solve our attacking wide problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669