Where will Gerrbrand play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
If he hasn't signed anyone then I see a back 4 of Maybury-McCarthy-Gerrbrand-Johansson.Dickie Stearman on the Subs bench as excellent cover.
I would say a fancy that back four to but I dont want any anti-mk style gay jokes soooo, ill just say i reckon thats got to be the first choice back four.

DesertFox said:
What? :eek:

You fancy the back four?

Oh my gosh, are you gay???

;)

Look Steveo everyone is jumping on the homo bandwagon, perhaps it's because it makes us all laugh.....oh yeah and we have a childish toilet like sense of humour.

I think Maybury will be pressed into service at LB if we dont sign anyone. Then Stearman will play ar RB although I would also like to see Canero given a chance.....

How much do you reckon Dion will be involved? Cover for both CB and striker coming from the bench or a regular starter up front????

PONTUS KAAMARK said:
I think Maybury will be pressed into service at LB if we dont sign anyone. Then Stearman will play ar RB although I would also like to see Canero given a chance.....

How much do you reckon Dion will be involved? Cover for both CB and striker coming from the bench or a regular starter up front????

dion is nothing more than cover and ill be surprised if canero is even here at the start of the season.

PONTUS KAAMARK said:

Can't see Dublin be a Regular Starter not unless MDV gets a long term injury.He's useful to have on the bench though,decent cover for Striker or Centre Half.

Can Knisorbo play left back? I mean his squad number is the traditonal left back number 3. I know players numbers don't really mean owt (huges is 4 and won't play CB) but yer never know?

is it a fox? said:
Can Knisorbo play left back? I mean his squad number is the traditonal left back number 3. I know players numbers don't really mean owt (huges is 4 and won't play CB) but yer never know?

If you read this thread in its entirity u may just find the answer....

Also, I thought the number 4 traditionally was a midfield place? 5 and 6 for CB's?

alex said:
Also, I thought the number 4 traditionally was a midfield place? 5 and 6 for CB's?

??

I always thought it was:

1-GK

2-RB 4-CB 5-CB 3-LB

7-RW 6-CM(D) 8-CM(A) 11-LW

9-CF 10-CF

DesertFox said:
??

I always thought it was:

1-GK

2-RB 4-CB 5-CB 3-LB

9-CF 10-CF

I think those days have gone lads..

For me it was:

1-GK

2-RB 5-CB 6-CB 3-LB

7-RW 4-CM(D) 8-CM(A) 11-LW

9-CF 10-CF

Steven said:
For me it was:

1-GK

2-RB 5-CB 6-CB 3-LB

7-RW 4-CM(D) 8-CM(A) 11-LW

9-CF 10-CF

Quite right Steven and they wore big long shorts and it was tuppence ha'penny to get in.

highland fox said:
Quite right Steven and they wore big long shorts and it was tuppence ha'penny to get in.

I'm not that old. :icon_roll :icon_roll

drummindefender said:
why not have a formation a bit like this
Douglas

Centre backs Gerrbrand Johansson McCarthy
Wing Backs Maybury Tiatto
Defensive Midfielder Kisnorbo
Attacking Midfielders Williams Hughes

Strikers Connolly De Vries

The conversations that I have had over the past few days suggest that this might not be too far out, but I would expect it to be Dion instead of McCarthy. It seems though that Steven Hughes might have aggravated his ankle injury; Wesolowski might have made himself first in the queue to replace him.

The Voice From Above said:
whos moaning?

Some daft ****er who has just walked behind me is moaning. He says "Sack CL now!"

The crowd is going to be our team's greatest enemy this season!

bocadillo said:
Some daft ****er who has just walked behind me is moaning. He says "Sack CL now!"

OY!!! I didn't write "****er"!!!!

bocadillo said:

Five headers went in, was it Gerrbrand's fault or the keeper's or anyone else in the back four ? :icon_sad:

DesertFox said:
??

I always thought it was:

1-GK

2-RB 4-CB 5-CB 3-LB

9-CF 10-CF

Me and Jeff remember when it was:

1 = GK

2 = RB 3 LB

4 = Right Half 5 = Centre Half 6 = Left Half

7 = Outside Right 8 = Inside Right 9 = Centre Forward 10 = Inside Left 11= Outside Left

Steven said:
Five headers went in, was it Gerrbrand's fault or the keeper's or anyone else in the back four ? :icon_sad:

It was every ****ers'. There were holes all over!! All they had to do was drop it short and one of theirs would run onto it.

EDIT: No c,f,k or u on this keyboard, you notice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669