Where will we finish next season?

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

steady

New Member
Where do you think will be at the end of the next season in div one?

a)top
b)second
c)playoff place
d)mid-table
e)just escaping relegation
f)relegated


I think we will scrape a play-off place and get promoted...i see us signing alot over over-30´s players to achieve this as well (dublin being the first)!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Can we wait till we get our squad together first before making a judgement? :roll:

Clearly not Scowy. I will go for a)
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Southern Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Can we wait till we get our squad together first before making a judgement? :roll:

Could be a long wait Scowy!! :oops:

Possibly. I just don't see the point in predicting where we will finish without getting all our signings in first.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Southern Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Can we wait till we get our squad together first before making a judgement? :roll:

Could be a long wait Scowy!! :oops:

Possibly. I just don't see the point in predicting where we will finish without getting all our signings in first.

It's just a bit of fun Scowy, I admit that it is pointless but without predictions we are nothing.
 

Southern Fox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Southern Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Can we wait till we get our squad together first before making a judgement? :roll:

Could be a long wait Scowy!! :oops:

Possibly. I just don't see the point in predicting where we will finish without getting all our signings in first.

It's just a bit of fun Scowy, I admit that it is pointless but without predictions we are nothing.

1st day of training will be pointless unless we move quickly in the market.

Where has mad biker gone??
 

Malf

New Member
Southern Fox said:
Joe_Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Southern Fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Can we wait till we get our squad together first before making a judgement? :roll:

Could be a long wait Scowy!! :oops:

Possibly. I just don't see the point in predicting where we will finish without getting all our signings in first.

It's just a bit of fun Scowy, I admit that it is pointless but without predictions we are nothing.

1st day of training will be pointless unless we move quickly in the market.

Where has mad biker gone??

To sign some players for us, it's Micky Adams you twat :lol: :lol: :wink:
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Mad biker had a biking accident, he tried to jump over the Walkers Stadium but hit the turnstiles and now he's hospitalised. Get Well Soon Mad Biker.
 

highland fox

New Member
Where will we finish next season? Up shitcreek unless we get some decent players in.
 

Steven

Active Member
highland fox said:
Where will we finish next season? Up shit creek unless we get some decent players in.

That good. :roll:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3790
2Liverpool3686
3Chelsea3670
4Tottenham 3768
5Arsenal3766
6Manchester Utd3758
7West Ham Utd3756
8Wolves3751
9Leicester3648
10Brighton3748
11Brentford3746
12Newcastle Utd3746
13Palace3645
14Aston Villa3644
15Southampton3640
16Everton3636
17Leeds Utd3735
18Burnley3634
19Watford3723
20Norwich City3722
Top