where will we finish this season ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to sound bad, but for the first time in years I am not bothered where we finish, so long as it isn't in a relegation place, and we play some entertaining football.

top half.
fa cup 5th round and out early to a minnow in the league cup

Hazzman said:
Had a shag or some;ut?!?
:)
just going on the form that we finished last season with.

It can all change very quickly though Hazz, and if anyone can feck up, then city can:102:

Confident of a top half finish, maybe with a bit of good fortune sneek into the play-offs. Just be glad that we will be flirting with the play-offs rather than with the bottom three like the last two seasons.

surprisinghly we will finish 2nd this coming season IMO.

Play offs, in all seriousness I reckon we'll do that.... RK will do the Scolari thing and get our men ready and up for it. Brum will struggle like we did when we dropped I'll bet...

yea the lads will really want to perform under RK. i can see a proud and motivated LCFC turning up for this term and doing V well. Paddy will also have the lads fired up and will not accept half hearted performances.

UP THE CITY, C'MON YOU BLUE BOYS, ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

BOB HAZELL said:
Top half - pushing for play offs........

Ditto

Though as I (and others) have said before, luck will play a huge part - a good start and a low injury/ supension rate can make a massive difference in this division - and increasingly so season by season. The gap between the bottom of the play-offs and nearly bottom is not that great. It will be a scrap.

Pushing for the playoffs would be nice.
Yet if we get a few injuries it could slow us down, All we really need is a good consitant season which we haven't had for a while.
Lets hope Fryatt-Hume combo are on form though.

Oxford Fox said:
Lets hope Fryatt-Hume combo are on form though.

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but here is a great goal scored by Hume at the 2003 World Youth Championships (U20) at UAE. The game was a quarter-final against Spain. Hume scored the tying goal (1-1), but Canada lost 2-1 AET.

http://www.zaimuaemedia.com/movie/emirates_2003/02_121203_02.ram

Hopefully he does more of this for Leicester City this upcoming season.

:038:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673