where will we finish this season ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyn

OldGit said:
Ditto

Though as I (and others) have said before, luck will play a huge part - a good start and a low injury/ supension rate can make a massive difference in this division - and increasingly so season by season. The gap between the bottom of the play-offs and nearly bottom is not that great. It will be a scrap.

Spot on. I predict somewhere between 6th and 9th.

alex

Anywhere in the top 8... Seriously. Bar any sales of Fryatt, Stearman, Kismybum etc....

I'm (perhaps naively) thinking that CL actually was getting it right but just our younger players were'nt quite there yet, whereas now they'll be that much better..... My thought on that though is how we avoid being a selling club; if we start well then I would imagine any of the promoted three aside from all other Prem teams will be looking at our better young players - and if two or three leave then we can forget it.....

Hazzman

It's a crap division and if City get an earlier run, a decent season is on the cards. There is about 14 teams which could get promoted providing they start the season off well.

newtonfox

Hazzman said:
It's a crap division and if City get an earlier run, a decent season is on the cards. There is about 14 teams which could get promoted providing they start the season off well.

it's going to be a hard season that i can guarantee hopefully we will end up in the top 6 with a bit of luck ,I'm sure somebody on here could tell us from the forum we finished in where would it of put us if we had played like that all last season anybody ??????:102:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
newtonfox said:
it's going to be a hard season that i can guarantee hopefully we will end up in the top 6 with a bit of luck ,I'm sure somebody on here could tell us from the forum we finished in where would it of put us if we had played like that all last season anybody ??????:102:
Has MDV been giving you lessons in Dutch :102:

edit - I just seen you change your av as I was typing

Last edited:

newtonfox

Melton Fox said:
Has MDV been giving you lessons in Dutch :102:

edit - I just seen you change your av as I was typing

hehehe it this in dutch

het gaat een hard seizoen zijn dat ik kan hopelijk waarborgen wij omhoog in hoogste 6 met een weinig geluk zullen beëindigen,Ik ben zeker somebody hier ons van het forum wij konden vertellen geëindigde in waar het van ons zou zetten als wij als dat al laatste seizoen om het even wie????? hadden gespeeld? ;)

Last edited:

Macky

Gruntled Member
newtonfox said:
hehehe it this in dutch

het gaat een hard seizoen zijn dat ik kan hopelijk waarborgen wij omhoog in hoogste 6 met een weinig geluk zullen beëindigen,Ik ben zeker somebody hier ons van het forum wij konden vertellen geëindigde in waar het van ons zou zetten als wij als dat al laatste seizoen om het even wie????? hadden gespeeld? ;)

turn left at the traffic lights, keep going til you get to the roundabout, turn right there and it's about 50 metres on your left hand side

alex

newtonfox said:
hehehe it this in dutch

You can't say that about HF.....

OldGit

newtonfox said:

:018: Weren't you taught not to speak with your mouth full?:018:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673