Where will you be watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han

Where will you be watchig the England games?

We're hoping to find a decent pub somewhere that won't be full of idiots.

I remember watching the 2006 finals in Soar Point and there were glasses, chairs and all sorts being thrown around whenever we scored. Can't be arsed with that.

What are your plans? Any ideas?

Watching USA at my Aunties, might get a room at a pub in town for one of the others with family/friends.

At my folks in Swinefleet (East Yorks) for the first game, Copenhagen for the second and Oslo for the third. But I don't suppose that helps!

Probably Sportsmans Inn Hinckley. Shame none of the England games are 3d though.

Probably Sportsmans Inn Hinckley. Shame none of the England games are 3d though.

will be in the sporties for the Algeria and Slovenia ones

in London for the USA one though...not sure where yet, hmmm

eng v usa. either the ship inn,or bubbas american sports bar both in barbados yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Honestly don't know, used always go a couple of locals but everything has changed since and the twats have invaded the turf too.

Probably end up home for every England game with our knockout game having lots of the family around (always the case).

BBQ at home with friends for the first. 2nd one will be at Grace Road. T20 starts at 4:30 with the England game shown on big screens after. 3rd will be at the Regent Club which is over the road from work.

Having a reunion with my Uni mates next weekend at one of their new houses, so all gonna nip out to a pub near hers to watch the game.

The rest, to be honest, I'll probably just watch at home!

I notice nobody is making any plans past the group stage

I notice nobody is making any plans past the group stage
I have. If England make the final I will be watching it in a paddling pool with the telly on top of a box via an extension lead. In the unlikely event they win, the telly will be joining me.

Last edited:
I have. If England make the final I will be watching it in a paddling pool with the telly on top of a box via an extension lead. In the unlikely event they win, the telly will be joining me.

:icon_bigg I don't think you need worry too much about that eventuality.

Honestly don't know, used always go a couple of locals but everything has changed since and the twats have invaded the turf too.

Probably end up home for every England game with our knockout game having lots of the family around (always the case).

Go the Blackbird or the Addys! :081:

Go the Blackbird or the Addys! :081:

I did go the Blackbird for about 3 tournaments. Used to be about twenty family and friends meet up. Then back in 2006, it got invaded by a higher level of ****, so we moved to the Foresters on Woodgate.

The Addies have been informed has been freshly done out for the World Cup. One of Jacobs best mates is a local there (at 18!) but it's such a clique, I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669