Where will you be watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did go the Blackbird for about 3 tournaments. Used to be about twenty family and friends meet up. Then back in 2006, it got invaded by a higher level of ****, so we moved to the Foresters on Woodgate.

The Addies have been informed has been freshly done out for the World Cup. One of Jacobs best mates is a local there (at 18!) but it's such a clique, I wouldn't wish the experience on anyone.

Nah when I lived on Blackbird road me and the misses tried to go to the Blackbird for a drink and have never felt so unwelcome.

My auntie and uncle used to be regulars at the Ads but haven't been in years.

Nah when I lived on Blackbird road me and the misses tried to go to the Blackbird for a drink and have never felt so unwelcome.

Aye. They don't take too kindly to cross-dressers in there do they :icon_bigg

beighton155 said:

My auntie and uncle used to be regulars at the Ads but haven't been in years.
:102:

I've convinced a korean bar owner to keep open for the England games whatever time it may be. Marvellous stuff. So I'll be sat on my arse, in a plastic chair, drinking the most chemically lager money can buy.

Square bar in town I reckon. Carnival on Saturday as well, I'm sure you all already knew that though. Going to be packed!

I'll be watching matches on TV Catchup on my Iphone during work hours.

will be in the sporties for the Algeria and Slovenia ones

in London for the USA one though...not sure where yet, hmmm

I'll see you there, now I know which one you are!!:icon_lol:

Well think I'll be watching IPlayer for games I miss live on the TV and watch live games I can and highlights all on the TV. Not likely to get any local action in the pubs here as the usual one for footy has just been closed down by the police and the other one was closed down due to finance problems. So any pub games will be in the car which defeats the object really as have to end up on fruit juice etc.

oho the first WC with iplayer

noe i can watch both games when they play at the end of the group stage

mwa ha ha

oho the first WC with iplayer

noe i can watch both games when they play at the end of the group stage

mwa ha ha

With two TVs, at least one of which has a red button, you will be able to watch them both live.

I have. If England make the final I will be watching it in a paddling pool with the telly on top of a box via an extension lead. In the unlikely event they win, the telly will be joining me.

_medium_DSCN7823.JPG

:102:

The way things are at the moment I wont be seeing much of the World Cup. Just been diagnosed with a retinal occlusion. Vision is fecked in my right eye.

Bit worried cos it can suggest other conditions. Waiting for result of blood tests. Could just be a remnant of the play offs because blood pressure is a factor. Football will be the death of me one way or another.

The way things are at the moment I wont be seeing much of the World Cup. Just been diagnosed with a retinal occlusion. Vision is fecked in my right eye.

Bit worried cos it can suggest other conditions. Waiting for result of blood tests. Could just be a remnant of the play offs because blood pressure is a factor. Football will be the death of me one way or another.

I know it's serious and you have my sympathies, but I read it as a rectal occlusion and had a good snigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669