Where's Bernie???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chalmski

Not seen him for ages????

Is he still at the games cause i've not noticed his smurf like appearance for a while now, though we have changed seats this year.

Hope the resident LCFC fruitcake is well.......is it true that he is infact a persian prince, and the 'loopy Bernie' persona is one of his many disguises to throw the casual bystander off his millionaire, 'pishy pants' scent?

Well i dont know but is there any chance of him taking the reigns after Holloway???

We've had the clown, bring on the jester!!! :icon_eek:

Wahhoooo......AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggh!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
If he isn't sectioned, then I don't care where he is.

He was at Sheff Utd, but not for long.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Not seen him for ages????

Is he still at the games cause i've not noticed his smurf like appearance for a while now, though we have changed seats this year.

Hope the resident LCFC fruitcake is well.......is it true that he is infact a persian prince, and the 'loopy Bernie' persona is one of his many disguises to throw the casual bystander off his millionaire, 'pishy pants' scent?

Well i dont know but is there any chance of him taking the reigns after Holloway???

We've had the clown, bring on the jester!!! :icon_eek:

Wahhoooo......AAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggh!

He was certainly at Bramall Lane

... until he got a ride in a police van.

chalmski

If he isn't sectioned, then I don't care where he is.

He was at Sheff Utd, but not for long.

are you trying to tell me he wouldn't be doing a better job if he was in charge right now????

you say Holloway goes missing during games and hides in the diggout..... Bernie wouldn't!!!

He be there on the edge of the technical area....horn in hand!!!!! :038::038::038:

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
you say Holloway goes missing during games and hides in the diggout..... Bernie wouldn't!!!
I don't doubt Holloway's passion and desire to do well. In fact, I suspect Holloway is more desperate for positive results than Bernie is.

I have never said Holloway goes missing during games, but I have to confess to wishing he would on many an occasion, just so long as that cnut Stowell wasn't on the bench to take charge.

chalmski

I have never said Holloway goes missing during games, but I have to confess to wishing he would on many an occasion, just so long as that cnut Stowell wasn't on the bench to take charge.

Wasn't pointing the finger at u melton, but that is one of the many criticisms aimed at recently!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Wasn't pointing the finger at u melton, but that is one of the many criticisms aimed at recently!
OK, sorry.

TBH, I'm not bothered about him sitting on the bench during the game. IMO, that's what a Manager should do. He prepares them before the game, the captain then takes over during the game.

An old fashioned view, and not really relevant anymore, but I want the olden days of football back again.

chalmski

true and i dont think people will be truly happy until we get a manager who is:
as animated as the late MON on the touchline, who has a paddy accent that sounds a bit like MON, is slightly receeding like MON, wears glasses like MON, wins things like MON, dresses like MON, gives humourous interviews like MON, gets players playing together like MON, takes us to Wembley every year like MON, has us in the Premiership top 10 like MON, buys bargin players who become legends like MON...well not player but the old brigade!

History is a bitch aint it!

BUT until that time...........get in the Jester! :icon_wink

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Your not getting him confused with nottingham fox are you melts?

Nottingham Fox didn't get a ride in a police van, although his mate could have done.

artic fox

Let he without sin cast the first Stone!!!!!

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
Can we have an award at the end of the year for "Most Random Post" please

artic fox

Will I win a prize.......?????

I hope it's an Iceberg lettuce

FantasyFox

Bernie's fine. We're having a civil ceremony.

He asks to be left alone. Please respect our wishes at this difficult time and let us mourn the death of our football club in peace...and plan a wedding.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Let he without sin cast the first Stone!!!!!

How do you mean?
Do you mean like, let he who doesn't dress like a c*nt and isn't a piss stinking, embarrassing pariah cast the first stone?

I've got my pile of rocks ready.

artic fox

Shotgun or White wedding?

I do hope it's a white wedding

artic fox

I better put my stones down then!!!!!

if results don't go to plan move over Bernie I'll join your club!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670