Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Sunday & Monday - Burnley up and Newcastle down.

This is just thinking about our chances next season - last couple of times we've played Burnley at the Walkers, they mugged us. And Newcastle have a squad that I reckon will really struggle in the Championship, even without their shit manager and his shit tactics.

Last edited:
never have I laughed so much at the Newcastle/Middlesbrough fans crying on tv...

does this warrant a 'Let's All Laugh At Newcastle' thread? :Icon_lol:

was a good laugh watching the Sunderland fans waving their signs around just now!

****ing Brown singing on tv, what an arrgoant twat, hes been shit for 6 months and is celebrating like the season was the other way round and hes turned it around for them. They only stayed up because Newcastle were so shit!

On any other week maybe but Man U are free to prepare for The Champions League final three days later so I can't see them going full bore on Hull. I think they'll win but only 1-0 and I think Newcastle will lose too. Boro and Newcastle will drop.

Singth, any chance you could pm me Wednesdays lottery numbers.

:icon_lol:

St. James Park for the first game of next season, anyone?[/QUOTE]

No, i really want to go to that one but i'm on holiday for the first game of the season. Already planning a weekend away to take in this game. Please don't let it be the first one.

never have I laughed so much at the Newcastle/Middlesbrough fans crying on tv...

some lad I used to work with at Newcastle Building Society was on MOTD last night filmed crying his eyes out :icon_lol: poor bairn

There didn't seem to be nearly enough fat Geordies crying into their shirts on MOTD. Your mate wasn't the Sam Allardyce lookalike, was he?

There didn't seem to be nearly enough fat Geordies crying into their shirts on MOTD. Your mate wasn't the Sam Allardyce lookalike, was he?

nah, he's fair haired round faced....

wasn't many crying on tv but down was a hoot on Sunday night, people fighting eachother etc

nah, he's fair haired round faced....

wasn't many crying on tv but down was a hoot on Sunday night, people fighting eachother etc

I'd have loved to see that. Perhaps to butt in with, "Is anything the matter, er, pet."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669