Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

according to SSN newcastle, boro and sunderland will sue manchester united if they field a weaken team v hull....i thought it was a squad game :102:

My word, football really is becoming pathetic, it's about everything except the football.

PFKAKTF FOX

If true fecking shocking behaviour by the North East clubs, they have had 37 other games to saves themselves this season. Man Utd have earned the right to select whatever side they deem fit and it is up to them to protect their own interests. I bet they were all rubbing their hands together a month ago when it looked like United would have to go to the KC on the last day to win the league.

The fixture list is the luck of the draw, Newcastle played United first game of the season, when traditionally United are slow starters and got a point, in all truth if the fixture was played in December Newcastle would have got a right mauling.

The teams should stop whinging I bet over the season all the teams will have benefitted in some way or other from playing sides who have just played in Europe or are due to play the following midweek.

Truly pathetic, it's just a shame the three threatening to sue and now furiously back tracking because they have realised they are getting little sympathy or support can't all be relegated together on Sunday !!

Yorkshire Vixen

If true fecking shocking behaviour by the North East clubs, they have had 37 other games to saves themselves this season. Man Utd have earned the right to select whatever side they deem fit and it is up to them to protect their own interests. I bet they were all rubbing their hands together a month ago when it looked like United would have to go to the KC on the last day to win the league.

The fixture list is the luck of the draw, Newcastle played United first game of the season, when traditionally United are slow starters and got a point, in all truth if the fixture was played in December Newcastle would have got a right mauling.

The teams should stop whinging I bet over the season all the teams will have benefitted in some way or other from playing sides who have just played in Europe or are due to play the following midweek.

Truly pathetic, it's just a shame the three threatening to sue and now furiously back tracking because they have realised they are getting little sympathy or support can't all be relegated together on Sunday !!

totally and utterly agree :038::038:

Hazzman

A-Z you've spent too much time writing about greedy ***** but I still appalud the post. :038:

lcfc lad

i really want newcastle to go down, not that bothered about who joins them but i just have a nagging thought that they will get out of it. come on villa

Profondo Rosso

according to SSN newcastle, boro and sunderland will sue manchester united if they field a weaken team v hull....i thought it was a squad game :102:

Ironic Newcastle moaning about ManUtd playing a weakened side, when theyve been doing it all season

Redditch Fox

Villa want to finish 5th, and if that wasn't enough motivation for them, Martin O'Neill is a Sunderland fan, so if he won't want them to go down.

I'm not being sarcky.....but the thing is Martin O'Neill will not be playing in this match.

I'm not so sure that his players will be that exercised by whether they finish 5th or 6th tho' I appreciate that it may impact on their bonus payments. O'Neill has found it difficult to get results out of his team for several months now and seems to accecpt that they are knackered. As you know, this is all a result of them being minded to play in the InterToto and then qualifying for the UEFA Cup which is more of a punishment than a reward these days.

All will be revealed shortly but I don't expect Newcastle to lose on Sunday.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
I'm not being sarcky.....but the thing is Martin O'Neill will not be playing in this match.

I'm not so sure that his players will be that exercised by whether they finish 5th or 6th tho' I appreciate that it may impact on their bonus payments. O'Neill has found it difficult to get results out of his team for several months now and seems to accecpt that they are knackered. As you know, this is all a result of them being minded to play in the InterToto and then qualifying for the UEFA Cup which is more of a punishment than a reward these days.

All will be revealed shortly but I don't expect Newcastle to lose on Sunday.

:081: In that case they'll be trying their hardest for 5th place so they can get past Everton and get into the competition a round later.

But it's true what you say - we will all have to wait until Saturday.

Redditch Fox

:081: In that case they'll be trying their hardest for 5th place so they can get past Everton and get into the competition a round later.

It would be the case were the Villa players likely to make such a rational judgement - but I just think that they have lost it for this season. Chelsea on the otherhand still seem up for it which may be bad news for Sunderland. But if I was minded to have a bet on the outcome it would be on Hull finishing level with Newcastle and being relegated on goal difference.

H T B

Hull for a draw against Manure, Newcs draw with villa is not enough as they say bye bye to the premiership.
In 2 seasons they can argue with leeds about who is the biggest club in division 3!

highland fox

Villa just aren't playing well,I think a good few of their players thought the season ended at the beginning of April.
Sure Man Utd won't put out a first eleven but they have a nothing players in Reserve to give Hull a game

highland fox

They would need to win at Upton Park, whilst hoping that Newcastle fail to gain a point and that Hull not only lose but lose so badly (and that they themselves win so well) that there is a +5 shift in their relative goal differences.

I would think that even the most fervent of Boro fans realise that they are down.

Are you sure?

Yep,you said it yourself I'm not as intelligent has as some on here but I'd swear you have just pointed out there that Boro have 'a chance 'of staying up:102:

Yorkshire Vixen

they all play on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670