Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hull have equalised - Newcastle currently back in relegation zone :038::038::038:

Even better - Newcastle down to 10 men now!!!!

Last edited:
still can say Newcastle scraping it. Regardless of the team Man U put out against Hull next week I think that's a guaranteed home win. Middlesboro' really need to win today but they are really lacking upfront. Newcastle have a tough away trip to Aston Villa next week but I can see them picking up a point there...

Its just a shame Newcastle are playing Villa on the final day, who are about the only side asm bad as them at

Last edited:
Imo this is a shocking day for Newcastle. After beating Boro and moving out of the bottom 3, today was supposed to be the big push for safety.
With Newcastle at home to Fulham and Hull at Bolton, most geordie fans must have been anticipating a glorious Saturday night in the boozers hailing the legend of Shearer. Instead they totally fecked it up and must now get something from Villa.
I also expect that Man U will not play any of their biggest stars with Barcelona only 3 days away. A fired up Hull, with every incentive could imo get a draw, leaving the geordies with a very difficult ask.

Newcastle have made it very difficult for themselves now and may well need to win at Villa Park.

I can't see Hull beating Man U and think they would be unwise to try to go on all out attack - but they could pinch a draw.

Boro's position is utterly hopeless - obviously - while Sunderland badly need a point tonight.

i can see all 4 of the teams (hull, newcastle, boro and sunderland) all losing this weekend

theyve all got hard games

Boro seem the only team with some fight left in them though,not saying they will survive But I don't think they are totally doomed just yet.Newcastle are playing Villa,I could see them getting at least a draw there,Villsa have shot it bigtime lately

You could be right but I still think Boro have a chance of escaping

They would need to win at Upton Park, whilst hoping that Newcastle fail to gain a point and that Hull not only lose but lose so badly (and that they themselves win so well) that there is a +5 shift in their relative goal differences.

I would think that even the most fervent of Boro fans realise that they are down.

They would need to win at Upton Park, whilst hoping that Newcastle fail to gain a point and that Hull not only lose but lose so badly (and that they themselves win so well) that there is a +5 shift in their relative goal differences.

I would think that even the most fervent of Boro fans realise that they are down.

Not really. I think they still have a good chance of staying up. You really think its that hard to believe Hull are going to lose 3 or 4 nil to Manchester United?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670