Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another particularly daft poll. Which club would I most like to see relegated? Answer: Man U. But that just ain't going to happen this season or in any forthcoming season in the foreseeable future.

What I do know is that Hull City have been in a kind of freefall since the end of last Autumn which has looked terminal for some time. Albion have left it too late but all credit to them for battling on long after the fat lady has sung - and Newcastle and Middlesborough have their relegation play off tomorrow night. It is the most interesting and macabre game of the season. I think Newcastle have a slightly stronger playing resource than Boro and are at home - so they shouldn't lose on paper. But the game is being played on grass so who knows.

west brom still are not down officially, do your research!! amateurs!

I really thought Hull would survive, but after the Stoke defeat then its all doom and gloom for them.
Imo Newcastle will take at least 4pts from Boro and Fulham, leaving Hull and Southgates mob to lick their wounds.

I think Boro might beat Newcastle,seem to have a bit more fight in them.A lot of Newcastle players seem to be thinking about when they can flee to at the end of the season

west brom still are not down officially, do your research!! amateurs!

If you had made the effort to read my post then you would have found that I had not said that WBA is technically relegated. I was making the point that they are doomed but battling on - which is to their credit. But at the end of the day they will be on our fixture list for next season.

As for the other two - I have been saying for sometime that Boro and Hull are most liketo go with them - I don't think this required too much in the way of mystic powers. Boro have less playing resources than Newcastle and were always likely to be turned over in their away fixture there. Hull's form since their adrenalin ran out has been so bad that they will have a job on to get out of the losing habit next season let alone this.

Leave me alone I'm very upset about Jordan and Pete,crying my eyes out all morning I have been and then you come along abusing me,have you any decoreum ?

Im sorry H, I think it has left us all feeling slightly dejected and confused, I don't mean to lash out like that but the emotions are running high and I can't think of anything but Katies sorrow and pain.

Do forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670