Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

Which club would you most like to see get relegated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.
you should realise when you call someone a **** there isn't usually much rationality behind it :icon_lol: i just find him very arrogant for a man who often comes across clueless.

He seems very arrogant to me too but I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate him.I thought what he did to his players that time when he kept them on the pitch at half time and bollocked them infront of their own fans was very poor management and I might be wrong but since he did that Hull seemed to have gone downhill
Saying that most football Managers in the Premier League are arrogant anyway,so its unfair to single Brown out

He seems very arrogant to me too but I wouldn't go as far as saying I hate him.I thought what he did to his players that time when he kept them on the pitch at half time and bollocked them infront of their own fans was very poor management and I might be wrong but since he did that Hull seemed to have gone downhill
Saying that most football Managers in the Premier League are arrogant anyway,so its unfair to single Brown out

maybe he did that because they were poor and so to bollock them at half time in front of their fans couldve gone either way:102: youre right about the last bit though id say virtually all of them have some kind of ego with the media/fellow managers

who would you give premiership manager of the year to??

maybe he did that because they were poor and so to bollock them at half time in front of their fans couldve gone either way:102: youre right about the last bit though id say virtually all of them have some kind of ego with the media/fellow managers

who would you give premiership manager of the year to??

Whatever his reasons it backfired and I suspect he lost a few of his players respect after that day,it was very unprofessional.
Be Ferguson won't it ? but Pulis has done well,everyone had them as good as down at the start of the season

Premiership Manager of the year for me is either Pulis or Hodgson

But they won't win it,they will give it to Ferguson.Like I said don't get the Moyes hype,he's ok but no better than a few others and his team play some of the most bland boring football I have ever seen.

WBA are as good as down. I want to see Newcastle go down because I fcuking hate Alan Shearer. Then Boro will do nicely as I can have a chance at bragging right's with my girlfriends family :icon_bigg

Hodgson should win it-he's transformed Fulham from relegation fodder to european contenders in a season. fantastic stuff. Steve Bruce has done a top job at Wigan too, as have Moyes and O'Neil etc.

Forgot just how bad it was until i just watched it again, shocking he never got a lengthy suspension for that

Shocking? What else did you expect the FA to do after he said he would not play for England again if they took any action against him?

Shocking? What else did you expect the FA to do after he said he would not play for England again if they took any action against him?

:icon_eek: i dont remember that part, fecking hell, what a dick

Was there ever any official confirmation of that supposed threat? it just seems to be one of those urban myths spouted by Leicester fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669