Which loan player?

Which of the loan players would you like us to sign permanently in the summer?

• Kyle Naughton

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • Miguel Vitor

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ben Mee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeffrey Bruma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick Van Aanholt

• Greg Cunningham

• Yakubu

Votes: 17 32.1%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

I feel we've not had a good poll in a while, so time for a new one!

Of the current loan players we have at the club, in the summer if we had the option to sign just one of them, who would you want it to be? (Regardless of whether it's realistic or not)

I included Cunningham, because chances are he'd still be here now if it wasn't for his injury.
Obviously too early to judge Bruma really, but thought I'd include him anyway!

Last edited:
I'd go for Naughton personally. Tough one between him and the Yak, but I think that Naughton has been excellent this season.

He's young and seems to have a good attitude, and I think he'll just keep getting better. Wouldn't be suprised to see him in the England squad one day.

I love Naughton and probably think that he's the better player (certainly long term), but Yakubu's experience and goal scoring record would be more difficult to replace, especially on the off chance that we're in the Prem.

Yakubu, different class to any other striker in this league and on his day possibly most of the strikers in the premier league...

Think we'll end up signing more than one of them if we go up.

Out of all of them I think Naughton is the only one we have a chance of signing if we are in this league. Yakubu would sign if we were in the Premier League, as this is part of the loan deal.

Naughton.
I like his attitude.

listening to the blurb on RL after the game and heard them say that him and Mee had the day off from training on Weds due to playing for the U21s the night before, yet they were both there at 9am.

I likes that.

Would be amazing to have Naughton back, the three I would like back would be Van Aanholt, Naughton and Yakubu

Only really two choices here, yak or Naughton. I chose naughton as he's a real potential for the future- and I'd like to see who Sven would find in the summer if we were only signing one of these.

Yak for two reasons. Firstly, he's a top class striker and will probably score 10+ goals for us before the end of the season. Secondly, his signing and appearance gives us a presence akin to that Cardiff have with Bellamy.

Just like having Sven on the bench, it says we're bigger and better than this league and we'll be getting out of it sharpish.

Naughton has been excellent too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670